Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: A bit disappointed, by when looking at the catastrophe at the south of I-295 we cant complain

The thing is, RGIII has been pretty damn good for them.
    The problem is their defense took a major step back just like ours.
    But, their defense gives up almost a TD more per game than the Ravens.
    Their offense can't make up for that and that is the reason for their decline.

Re: A bit disappointed, by when looking at the catastrophe at the south of I-295 we cant complain

As some pundits say:

You have to be worried about a player's competitiveness when he signs with a terrible team just for a big payday.

the happiest team with redskins play is the rams. they will most likely get a top 10 pick this year. they also get the skins #1 pick in 2014. there are so many holes with the skins that they will have to be active in free agency. i'm suprised to see Kerrigan from Purdue taks a step back. he looked like a stud last year.

Garceau played one game this year. he may be done for the year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Section 502 Raven View Post
    the happiest team with redskins play is the rams. they will most likely get a top 10 pick this year. they also get the skins #1 pick in 2014. there are so many holes with the skins that they will have to be active in free agency. i'm suprised to see Kerrigan from Purdue taks a step back. he looked like a stud last year.

Garceau played one game this year. he may be done for the year.
    Kerrigan is probably just not ready to ascend to a level of dominance, where he can rise in the face of so many fellow and fallen defenders. He'll probably be there in another two years.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore