Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 28
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    9,236
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: A bit disappointed, by when looking at the catastrophe at the south of I-295 we cant complain



    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Pegged them for 6-10 this season and I'm sticking to that.

    I don't see Shanny getting canned though. His saving grace this season is RGIII and I cannot see Snyder canning a coach he loves without giving him one more season to build on that talent. But there lies a problem many folks, including myself, brought up when RGIII was signed. They gave away the farm to move up in the draft now they have no high draft picks to put talent around RGIII.

    I do see Haslett and Danny Smith getting the ax though.
    They better hope that they hit on their later round picks, or RGIII is going to be waiting a while to get to his first play offs.




  2. #14

    Re: A bit disappointed, by when looking at the catastrophe at the south of I-295 we cant complain

    I have to say though... I LOVE those Throwbacks! The darker burgundy and yellow gold foil was awesome! The faux leather helmet was a little weird. I like the concept, but it didn't work 100%. Maybe use that base leather helmet scheme and overlay dark gold foil sparkle paint... or even something like the Notre Damn foil job. That would be sweet. Even just a solid flat (No gloss) dark burgundy would be sick.

    I know the Ravens don't have a true Throwback that they can use... but it would be cool to see them experiment (Oregon style) with their Unis. I know they would trot out some hideousness at times... but it would be fun.




  3. #15

    Re: A bit disappointed, by when looking at the catastrophe at the south of I-295 we cant complain

    Let's add our neighbors to the north to the list. This is true pain...pretty bad when you say you'd be willing to take Cam as an OC
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nD0m-cE9pY&feature=plcp
    Last edited by Whitty Hutton; 11-06-2012 at 09:38 AM.




  4. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    15,304
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: A bit disappointed, by when looking at the catastrophe at the south of I-295 we cant complain

    be glad you're not a Titans fan
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  5. #17

    Re: A bit disappointed, by when looking at the catastrophe at the south of I-295 we cant complain

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    be glad you're not a Titans fan
    ...or a Bengals fan, or a Cowboys fan, or a Jets fan......




  6. #18

    Re: A bit disappointed, by when looking at the catastrophe at the south of I-295 we cant complain

    Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    One thing they have in common, redskins and ravens share the league lead in penalties per game (8.3).
    Which needs to become a broken trend.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  7. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Calvert County
    Posts
    2,256
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: A bit disappointed, by when looking at the catastrophe at the south of I-295 we cant complain

    Remember when everyone was going crazy over "losing" Josh Wilson to them last offseason? Maybe not here, I remember on the Sun board there was a huge outcry, everyone wondering what Ozzie was doing, etc.

    Well, Wilson has been about as bad as any corner in the league this year. He's gotten torched in literally every game, several times in most. He's made MeAngelo Hall look like Deion Sanders in comparison.

    I find that hilarious. Then the Cundiff situation. Watch them sign Cary Williams this offseason. There is a reason the Ravens let these guys go. The Redskins are as big a reason as any that I don't ever get too irate with the Ravens...we are lucky, just look at them or any of the other poorly ran franchises around the league...




  8. #20

    Re: A bit disappointed, by when looking at the catastrophe at the south of I-295 we cant complain

    Nnamdi should have taken less to come here. lol.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  9. #21

    Re: A bit disappointed, by when looking at the catastrophe at the south of I-295 we cant complain

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Remember when everyone was going crazy over "losing" Josh Wilson to them last offseason? Maybe not here, I remember on the Sun board there was a huge outcry, everyone wondering what Ozzie was doing, etc.

    Well, Wilson has been about as bad as any corner in the league this year. He's gotten torched in literally every game, several times in most. He's made MeAngelo Hall look like Deion Sanders in comparison.

    I find that hilarious. Then the Cundiff situation. Watch them sign Cary Williams this offseason. There is a reason the Ravens let these guys go. The Redskins are as big a reason as any that I don't ever get too irate with the Ravens...we are lucky, just look at them or any of the other poorly ran franchises around the league...
    Marshal Yanda was the only one with the brains to say: "................fuck that man I'm staying here".
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  10. #22

    Re: A bit disappointed, by when looking at the catastrophe at the south of I-295 we cant complain

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Marshal Yanda was the only one with the brains to say: "................fuck that man I'm staying here".
    I don't think he quite made it to FA. If he had the Slurs would've given him $40 or more over 5 and he would've left.

    Josh Wilson simply wanted to play for his home town team and unless the Ravens were going to pay more he was gone. I still don't like his attitude towards the Ravens especially given that they allowed him to earn that contract with the Slurs. Seattle was getting ready to cut him or worse have him as their 4th DB. Instead he acts as if playing in Baltimore was nothing special.




  11. #23

    Re: A bit disappointed, by when looking at the catastrophe at the south of I-295 we cant complain

    Washington did make an offer to Yanda and they offered him more than Baltimore offered him, similarly to how New Orleans offered Grubbs more money. Grubbs took the extra guaranteed money and the chance to play with Brees, along with playing at home. Yanda took the chance to stay with the Ravens.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  12. #24

    Re: A bit disappointed, by when looking at the catastrophe at the south of I-295 we cant complain

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Marshal Yanda was the only one with the brains to say: "................fuck that man I'm staying here".
    And he's the one one who was worth it. You only re-sign your own if a) they're stars with a long shelf life or b) they're relatively cheap. Yanda fits into the A group. Wilson wasn't overly expensive, but it still shows that he's not a great asset.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland