Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A bit disappointed, but when looking at the catastrophe at the south of I-295 we cant complain

Ravens have room for improvement and are in danger of getting manhandled by better teams on the road if they don't straighten up, but it's nowhere near as bad as the Skins. Their fans are packing it in already....even the coach knows it's over. Ravens fans may not like everything they see, but go to the Skins board and they are really ready to hit the bottle. I find joy in laughing at their pain

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthre...ving-this-year
    Last edited by Whitty Hutton; 11-06-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Re: A bit disappointed, by when looking at the catastrophe at the south of I-295 we cant complain

All I know is that RG3 isn't going to last a full season if he doesn't learn to slide

I was pretty surprised to hear Shannahan's comments though.

Re: A bit disappointed, by when looking at the catastrophe at the south of I-295 we cant complain

Laughing at the crappy teams around me doesn't bring me joy anymore....

White text on a black background is painful to read :(

Laughing at the inept franchise in DC almost always makes me feel better. The Washington Snyders continue their fine tradition of getting distracted by a shiny new toy and dropping everything else to go grab it. At least, that's how I explain their fiasco with Billy Cundiff:

"Ooohh, look, those stupid Ravens just cut a Pro Bowl kicker! We must have him, we must! Now, now, now!! Cut Gano and sign Cundiff immediately! What?? Whaddaya mean his salary will be guaranteed for the full year if he's on the roster for Game 1? Who cares? He'll help us win the Super Bowl! HTTR! HTTR! HTTR!..."

Seriously, that Keystone Kops-like franchise is the gift that keeps on giving.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    All I know is that RG3 isn't going to last a full season if he doesn't learn to slide

I was pretty surprised to hear Shannahan's comments though.
    Ain't that the truth. You can't play QB like that in the NFL and stay healthy no matter how tough you are. RGIII needs to think more. When a QB runs past the line of scrimmage and doesn't slide he's going to get whacked. It's one of the few times defensive players can really hit a quarterback and they are just waiting for the chance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post

Ain't that the truth. You can't play QB like that in the NFL and stay healthy no matter how tough you are. RGIII needs to think more. When a QB runs past the line of scrimmage and doesn't slide he's going to get whacked. It's one of the few times defensive players can really hit a quarterback and they are just waiting for the chance.
    Yup and it isnt like he is 6'6" 250lbs like Cam Newton is either. RGIII isnt small, but he is way more vulnerable from a physical stance than someone who is about 35-40 lbs heavier.

I think Shanny could be shit canned after this season.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

One thing they have in common, redskins and ravens share the league lead in penalties per game (8.3).

On 12/9 there could very well be more Ravens fans then Slurs at Raljon.

That's why I said in the beginning of the year that if the Slurs went south towards the end of the year the Ravens would have a 9th home game and they will.

The Slurs are still a mismanaged mess.

Blog Entries

just saw Shanny's postgame. Wow he has thrown in the towel, or at least at that time he sure looked like it. I think he'll be there another year at least but he's not exactly sending out positive vibes to the players

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    On 12/9 there could very well be more Ravens fans then Slurs at Raljon.

That's why I said in the beginning of the year that if the Slurs went south towards the end of the year the Ravens would have a 9th home game and they will.

The Slurs are still a mismanaged mess.
    I just checked to see what tickets are going for and I found some SRO for $40 and seats for as low as $60 im sure the week before the game there will be plenty of seats available for $20-40. Should be a huge turn out for Ravens fans

Pegged them for 6-10 this season and I'm sticking to that.

I don't see Shanny getting canned though. His saving grace this season is RGIII and I cannot see Snyder canning a coach he loves without giving him one more season to build on that talent. But there lies a problem many folks, including myself, brought up when RGIII was signed. They gave away the farm to move up in the draft now they have no high draft picks to put talent around RGIII.

I do see Haslett and Danny Smith getting the ax though.