Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 27
  1. #13

    Re: Where is Ray Lewis?



    Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    I think he will be there for the Home games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    ^^^ This ^^^

    End of thread....
    There are a couple posting habits I think are funny. One is posting "this," which adds nothing to a thread. The other is posting "end of thread," which also adds nothing to a thread.

    Combine those with the likelihood that this is just plain wrong, and this is an especially entertaining post.
    Festivus

    His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.




  2. #14
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Palm Coast Florida
    Posts
    388

    Re: Where is Ray Lewis?

    Ray Lewis is the greatest Ravens player - EVER!!! He is arguablely the best linebacker ever to play the game...

    He is a team man and I believe he will do everything in his power to support his team from the sidelines.

    Baltimore fans should NEVER mistrust our man Ray. Period!!




  3. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Miami Florida
    Posts
    367

    Re: Where is Ray Lewis?

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    Ray Lewis is the greatest Ravens player - EVER!!! He is arguablely the best linebacker ever to play the game...

    He is a team man and I believe he will do everything in his power to support his team from the sidelines.

    Baltimore fans should NEVER mistrust our man Ray. Period!!
    100% agree....let the man rest and rehab, let him spend time with his kids...he has earned it
    ::Flacco Superstar::





  4. #16
    DeputyDawg Guest

    Re: Where is Ray Lewis?

    Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    Just a question and not an opinion...Are you at all bothered that Ray Lewis hasn't been on the team's sideline since his injury?
    I was, since it was just a triceps outpatient surgery no doubt.....Suggs was far more complex than Rays and he was there to do whatever he could to help his team......Ray was needed and should have been there......He is a motivator by nature and that helps his team.....C'mon Ray, are you serious




  5. #17

    Re: Where is Ray Lewis?

    Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    There are a couple posting habits I think are funny. One is posting "this," which adds nothing to a thread. The other is posting "end of thread," which also adds nothing to a thread.

    Combine those with the likelihood that this is just plain wrong, and this is an especially entertaining post.
    Sorry grandma for having fun...




  6. #18

    Re: Where is Ray Lewis?

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Sorry grandma for having fun...
    /shrug

    Carry on, children. If I'm going to be grandma, then at my age I can be entertained by foolishness if I want.
    Festivus

    His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.




  7. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,940
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Where is Ray Lewis?

    Actually, what difference would it have made if he was in Cleveland?
    I'm cool with any decision, regarding this topic, that Ray makes... Bc




  8. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area
    Posts
    2,113

    Re: Where is Ray Lewis?

    Bc--
    Maybe the team would have beaten the Brownies the way they SHOULD have!

    You know -- something more like 45-9....




  9. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,226

    Re: Where is Ray Lewis?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    Bc--
    Maybe the team would have beaten the Brownies the way they SHOULD have!

    You know -- something more like 45-9....
    Because they did that the first time they played with Ray around?




  10. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,223
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Where is Ray Lewis?

    He's playing, don't you see him on the field? Oh right. He's getting eaten alive by guards getting to the second level.




  11. #23

    Re: Where is Ray Lewis?

    The man has probably started rehabbing, gettin ready to play in 6 weeks. He will not let Suggs outman him. Get well Ray, true Ravens fans need to see #52 on the field.




  12. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area
    Posts
    2,113

    Re: Where is Ray Lewis?

    Nick-
    Just an attempt at sarcasm, mon ami!




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland