Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 161718
    Blog Entries

Re: How does this team get to 10 wins?

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    I can't conceive of how the Ravens win any of their four remaining games with CAM planning the offense. Stay tuned for the biggest Ravens implosion since Billick.
    Y'know, rh, it looks like you just might get your wish at season's end (& probably get lynched for it on this board)--but be careful what you wish for, because even with a new OC I don't think anything is going to change so long as Harbaugh is running the show--it's his risk-aversion that's soaked through the whole team.

Blog Entries

We're gonna lost at the Skins boys, just like I've been saying since the beginning of the season. Than Peyton is going to make CWill and Brown his little GF's and throw 3 td's, at least, in their direction.

Better hope we get the ball last against the Giants, cause thats our only hope. Our D couldn't stop a HS team right now. But people wan't to suck Pees off cause we've squeaked out wins against some of the worst offense in the league.

Blog Entries

This is HOW.

Blog Entries

In reality, with a competent OC and a healthy D, this team would probably be 13-2 right now. Losses at Eagles, Redskins, and vs. Steelers were inexcusable.

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    This is HOW.
    :)

If they win next week at Cincy, they will have hit my prediction of 11-5. It's not the way I thought they would lose 5 games, but nonetheless.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    This is HOW.
    And no one is happier about it than me--I was starting to think I'd jinxed 'em just by asking the question. It's a relief to finally retire this thread.

(But be serious now...how many of you were counting on chewing antacids like candy this afternoon?)