Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: How does this team get to 10 wins?

Quote Originally Posted by Quackjack View Post
    I'm not saying that Steelers fans are any better, I'm saying you guys are the same thing!

Oh, and calling Ray a murderer is terrible, but calling Ben a rapist is not? Calling Steelers fans stupid *don't pretend it doesn't happen* is the pot calling the kettle black....
    Yes we are on the same level, that's the same as all sport rivalries though I guess, this one being more intense than most. You get scumbags from both sides, human nature. Still, it's not as bad as a British football (soccer) rivalry where fans literally kill each other over a sport.

I actually don't think Ben is a rapist, I know that a lot of people say that though. The complaints I have about Ben is that he's a bit of a whiner about his injuries, and likes to play up to them, other than that, he's a great QB.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Yes we are on the same level, that's the same as all sport rivalries though I guess, this one being more intense than most. You get scumbags from both sides, human nature. Still, it's not as bad as a British football (soccer) rivalry where fans literally kill each other over a sport.

I actually don't think Ben is a rapist, I know that a lot of people say that though. The complaints I have about Ben is that he's a bit of a whiner about his injuries, and likes to play up to them, other than that, he's a great QB.
    And neither is Ray a murderer *according to the law, which applies to Ben as well, which a lot of people seem to ignore*.

Anyways, if you want to hear whining, look at James Harrison... man I hate him...

Yup. You guys are so much classier...
    Yes, that is totally in context with the subject of this thread and the post that you responded to....... :grbac:

I think it's interesting that you wasted your time pulling those quotes out, but didn't bother - or perhaps couldn't find - many to support your claim "an awful lot of you are looking at the Steelers with 'lol we sweep them easy'".
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Blog Entries

And neither is Ray a murderer *according to the law, which applies to Ben as well, which a lot of people seem to ignore*.

Anyways, if you want to hear whining, look at James Harrison... man I hate him...
    Not quite. Neither was ever held to be "innocent" by a court of law, which is what would happen if the *law* was saying they weren't.

In Lewis's case, the facts as they came out at trial convinced the prosecutors to drop the murder charges and settle for a deal in which he'd plead guilty to obstructing the investigation and testify. The jury found there wasn't evidence beyond a reasonable doubt to support anyone getting convicted of murder.

In Ben's case, the prosecutors decided there wasn't sufficient evidence to take it to trial.

Blog Entries

I don't think Ben is a rapist...but I know for a fact that he's a prick and treats bar staff and waitresses like garbage. There are bars in Pittsburgh where he has been informed that he is not allowed back in there because of unpaid tabs (which I don't know how a guy with a multi-million dollar contract even has anything unpaid...) and flat out insulting waitresses and bartenders.

Maybe he's changed since he got married and came close to being arrested for alleged rape, but I've heard several stories about how he is not a very nice guy out on the town.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I see the Ravens getting to 11 wins or better. We got a chance to see the second half yesterday against the Raiders and Wow. This Raven team looked like the same team on offense that I watched earlier in the year. If the Ravens offense can fix what ails them on the road at times they are going to be a royal pain in the ass to deal with moving forward for sure.

Blog Entries

Ben pretty much was a dick until a few years ago :P

Blog Entries

Pitt lost to the Raiders and Titans and that's going to come back and bite them unless they go on one helluva run. If the Ravens can split with Pitt, they should win the division.

Either way, both of these teams are likely to make the playoffs and then anything is possible.

Blog Entries

Yup. You guys are so much classier...
    Dude, I fail to see how any of that is Ravens fans think we'll sweep the Steelers. What you see there is hatred for the piss stain and black, I am sure you'll find the same kind of crap from the yinzers about the good guys. It's trash talk, both sides do it. You can't take the heat get out the kitchen.

For the record, I think the Ravens are going to take the Steelers behind the woodshed in both games but...
    I am a homer that thinks the Ravens should win every game until they don't.

Well, after tonight, there might be some people thinking we sweep them. Ben's injury did not look good at all. Collarbone maybe....

Blog Entries

The win keeps them in it, but a split does not help them out much. All of their losses are in-conference. Right now, it's possible that they could be without Polamalu, Clark, Brown and Roethlisberger (Mendenhall's never been too effective against the Ravens).

The Ravens could be without Lewis and Webb, with Ngata, Suggs and Reed all at limited strength.

It doesn't look the best for the Ravens, but it really doesn't look good for the Steelers.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

The Steelers hype train had me thinking their game would look more like our's against the Raiders than ours against the Chiefs.