Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: How does this team get to 10 wins?

Quote Originally Posted by Filmstudy View Post
    I'm going to say there is no way the Ravens will need more than 9 wins to make it. I actually believe the last AFC wild card may well have 8 wins.
    Watch the Colts get in with 8. There really does seem to be a big gap in the records of the winning teams and everyone else.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Watch the Colts get in with 8. There really does seem to be a big gap in the records of the winning teams and everyone else.
    It's indeed a strange strange year, the salary cap is increasing the competitiveness every year between teams now. No longer can you automatically book play off teams like you could in the past. Literally any team can emerge as a shock team every year now, even maybe the Browns.

3. Re: How does this team get to 10 wins?

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    It's indeed a strange strange year, the salary cap is increasing the competitiveness every year between teams now. No longer can you automatically book play off teams like you could in the past. Literally any team can emerge as a shock team every year now, even maybe the Browns.
    Not until they fire Shurmur. Guy's in over his head as a head coach.
    But who would have expected the Colts to be in the playoff hunt?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    More comfortable? Really?

All I said was are they really as good as everyone is making them out to be. Yes they are contenders but they aren't dominant like Houston. Besides all of the pressure is on them to win a week from tonight or their season might look drastically different.

BTW that double nickel today was for Pittsburgh. Yeah I know they're not scoring 55 on the Steelers but the message is like
    'we beat down a bad team, can you?'.
    I never said we were as good as Houston, but an awful lot of you are looking at the Steelers with "lol we sweep them easy". That's alot dumber.

Also, I do think the Ravens will go undefeated at home this year. *Though the Pats game was pretty fluky...*

As I think the Ravens and Steelers will split, I think the home team wins both. Denver is good but not good enough to beat B-More on the road, and I think the Giants game is a toss-up, but I'm leaning Ravens.

Don't expect to gloat however, as the Steelers home games left are the Chiefs, Ravens, Chargers, Browns and Bengals; I think we can beat all of those as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Quackjack View Post
    but an awful lot of you are looking at the Steelers with "lol we sweep them easy". That's alot dumber.
    Actually I haven't seen many people at all say we are going to sweep the Steelers. If you're going to troll, at least use some quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Actually I haven't seen many people at all say we are going to sweep the Steelers. If you're going to troll, at least use some quotes.
    So will we sweep them, or has talk of their demise been a little premature?

I never said we were as good as Houston, but an awful lot of you are looking at the Steelers with "lol we sweep them easy". That's alot dumber.
    Also, I do think the Ravens will go undefeated at home this year. *Though the Pats game was pretty fluky...*

As I think the Ravens and Steelers will split, I think the home team wins both. Denver is good but not good enough to beat B-More on the road, and I think the Giants game is a toss-up, but I'm leaning Ravens.

Don't expect to gloat however, as the Steelers home games left are the Chiefs, Ravens, Chargers, Browns and Bengals; I think we can beat all of those as well.
    What the heck are you talking about and where are you seeing this? It's the complete opposite actually. You don't have the faintest pulse on what this board is thinking in regards to the Steelers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    What the heck are you talking about and where are you seeing this? It's the complete opposite actually. You don't have the faintest pulse on what this board is thinking in regards to the Steelers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    PS) Screw the Steelers and their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by KidSampson View Post
    Steelers fans have such a hive mind. They've been running it up on the Browns for years! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtnvWRluR5E
    Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Jesus, Pig Pen in his army fatigue hat on that fat rapist head during Player Intros is the whitest-trash thing I have ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    He's as fat as a barn. He's his own offensive lineman.

Also, girls in bathrooms can be pretty hard to pin down. So, practice.
    Quote Originally Posted by FredGrau View Post
    I'd rather take a shower at Penn St than root for the Squeelers!
    Yup. You guys are so much classier...

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    So will we sweep them, or has talk of their demise been a little premature?
    Wow you really are obsessed with me.

Yup. You guys are so much classier...

Not one mention of "sweep" in those quotes. You're not very good at this.

Blog Entries

Quackjack, this board is no where near as bad as most of the Steelers board I click through time and again, the main perception here is quite the opposite, I can bring up many posts saying the Steelers will actually sweep us.

The quotes you bought up are just trash talk, you obviously don't understand the true rivarly if you take those comments seriously, everyone here knows that Roethlisberger is a very very good QB, who will be in the HOF one day. Why don't I bring up some of the despicable murder comments on Ray Lewis from some of the Steelers boards?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Quackjack, this board is no where near as bad as most of the Steelers board I click through time and again, the main perception here is quite the opposite, I can bring up many posts saying the Steelers will actually sweep us.

The quotes you bought up are just trash talk, you obviously don't understand the true rivarly if you take those comments seriously, everyone here knows that Roethlisberger is a very very good QB, who will be in the HOF one day. Why don't I bring up some of the despicable murder comments on Ray Lewis from some of the Steelers boards?
    I'm not saying that Steelers fans are any better, I'm saying you guys are the same thing!

Oh, and calling Ray a murderer is terrible, but calling Ben a rapist is not? Calling Steelers fans stupid *don't pretend it doesn't happen* is the pot calling the kettle black....