Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 ... LastLast

Re: How does this team get to 10 wins?

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    I'd say another 12-4 season is likely. This Ravens team may not be as good as the last two 12-4 teams, but it's hard to complain about that type of prosperity.
    LOL, have you read the board recently........
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

I'm really get pissed off at some of these Ravens fans not enjoying A F--ing Pittsburgh Road WIN, no matter how ugly it was. Yea I know that this team probably isnt SB caliber but at least enjoy our prosperity. We are very fortunate to a great team and if they dont win the SB, it's not a failure. Last season was probably best chance talentwise/health of team to win a championship but two guys came up small on the biggest stage. Its extremely difficult to win a SB and you need a shitload of luck. The 2000 Ravens got a f----ing 90yd Block FG Return for a TD to the win that Titan game. If thats not lucky, what the hell is?

Please Ravens fans.... the day you can't enjoy a ROAD STEELERS WIN.. its time for you to reassess your fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensnhokies View Post
    Please Ravens fans.... the day you can't enjoy a ROAD STEELERS WIN.. its time for you to reassess your fandom.
    I am enjoying the shit of it, I can tell you that much :) It will make watching the thanksgiving games MUCH more enjoyable too.

This game was huge, it was an opportunity for the Ravens to get a hammerlock on the division, and they got it. Don't care how they did it, just that they did.

I still hate Cam though :D

I'm really get pissed off at some of these Ravens fans not enjoying A F--ing Pittsburgh Road WIN, no matter how ugly it was. Yea I know that this team probably isnt SB caliber but at least enjoy our prosperity. We are very fortunate to a great team and if they dont win the SB, it's not a failure. Last season was probably best chance talentwise/health of team to win a championship but two guys came up small on the biggest stage. Its extremely difficult to win a SB and you need a shitload of luck. The 2000 Ravens got a f----ing 90yd Block FG Return for a TD to the win that Titan game. If thats not lucky, what the hell is?

If I were reading this forum as a newbie who didn't watch football, I'd think the Ravens were 0-10.

All I'm gunna say is good teams win...that's why they are good. It's like in racing, doesn't matter if you win by an inch (Cowboys game) or a mile (Oakland game) a win is a win

:word
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

CAN I GET AN AMEN?!

1000% agreement man. Some fans remind me of those little brats on MTV Sweet 16 who flip a shit because their daddy bought them a Viper and they wanted a Porshe!
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    If I were reading this forum as a newbie who didn't watch football, I'd think the Ravens were 0-10.
    Even Scott Garceau said it's not a championship team. A good team but not championship
    caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Even Scott Garceau said it's not a championship team. A good team but not championship
    caliber.
    Hmmm....I wonder what folks were saying in 2000 when they were at 5-4 and couldn't score a TD for an entire month?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    caliber.
    We all know things change once the playoffs start. Once you get in the tournament, it's a whole new ball game.

This. And I will add on that I find the seasons much more enjoyable if I am not worrying all the time about how (if) and when they will end. Just enjoy the journey...