Baltimore Sun, "Section of the Game"! announcement

So who was in 509 yesterday, and who was in 502?

I ask because this cheerleader shows up in 509.. tells everyone to stand up and grab these foam Ravens heads from under our seats and get ready to wave them when the "Section of the Game" is announced and shown on the big boards. So a couple of commercial breaks go by.. and this blonde cheerleader is like, "just wait.. it's coming.. soon!".. Then she finally says, "okay, now get up and wave the Ravens foam heads.. NOW!"

Just as she says that, Brucie comes on the loud speaker and says, "Congratulations Section 502!". We look over and Section 502 is standing up cheering for themselves. Meanwhile all of 509 is standing there with their Ravens foam heads looking like a bunch of idiots. The cheerleader is like, "Ehhhh.... OOOPS! How did that happen!?". Then she runs for the exit.

Funny stuff.

Re: Baltimore Sun, "Section of the Game"! announcement

That's Bruce for you :grbac:

That's hilarious. Sorry I missed it. BTW what time during the game was that RB?

Just for the heck of it ;) I'd like to throw in an honorable mention for "Best Sections" to the terrific Fans in Sections 527 thru 533 on the Ravens side UD, and Sections 534-548 in the West Endzone. The Ravens kept us pretty busy leading R-A-V-E-N-S cheers a total of 9 times in 5 different locations. After the TD return, Bruce announced the Ravens new scorring record of 55 points in a game. Nearly the entire EZ and the upper deck almost to the 50 yard line joined in on the ensuing cheer. Whole lot of happy ass fans all the way around!

Hats off to ya Ravens Fans - whether you got a Ravens Foamy Head or not lol!
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Speaking of the game, I don't usually pay attention to 'your Marching Ravens' but I thought the halftime salute to the military was very well done.

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…

"We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."

Well we finally won something in 509. It was like holy shit we won. Then to have it announced that 502 won was crazy. Everyone was waving the foam heads waiting for the call and then 502..?? Looked over and they were waving with nothing. Did have a thought that we got the heads by mistake and were going to get Papa Johns. But no Papa Johns. So 509 finally wins but doesn't get recognized. Thats the way we are...