Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bernard pierce

Blog Entries

bernard pierce

Tell me he doesn't look like he could be a starter in this league. Big, quick, and he's got some moves. Along with Rice, the ravens could lead the league in rushing attempts if they wanted to. Become a T.O.P. team again. Make it easier on flacco and the defense.

Welcome to the nfl bernard!

Blog Entries

Re: bernard pierce

He really reminds me of Arian Foster.

All made possible by Leach.

For those who do not think Leach provides him and Rice the best run support in the game need to watch both of those drives on a constant loop.

I was mind blown when people were saying that Leach wasn't worht the money. He does so much for our running game it's incredible.

I agree though Pierce is a beauty. Sign him long term early cause he gonn get expensive

Blog Entries
    He is at his best right up the gut. Good to see

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

32 attempts between rice /pierce against the browns. Thats a winning formula 99% of the time. Hopefully they make the running game their bread and butter from here on out.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    32 attempts between rice /pierce against the browns. Thats a winning formula 99% of the time. Hopefully they make the running game their bread and butter from here on out.
    THIS

On the road, we need to be a power run team like this, and we will win more times than not. It wasn't pretty, but we got it done when we had to. Our defense also looked way better today with less time on the field. The 3rd quarter was BAD, but everything else was pretty good.

Not against pass first at home, I think we will beat anybody if our defense can play well when playing at home.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven
    All made possible by Leach.
    Not ALL made possible by Leach, but not far from the truth at all. Leach is a huge part of the running game, he's a monster blocker.

Followed Pierce's college career very closely. Always thought we would be a fantastic NFL back. Was thrilled that the Ravens were able to grab him.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    THIS

On the road, we need to be a power run team like this, and we will win more times than not. It wasn't pretty, but we got it done when we had to. Our defense also looked way better today with less time on the field. The 3rd quarter was BAD, but everything else was pretty good.

Not against pass first at home, I think we will beat anybody if our defense can play well when playing at home.
    Agreed. My only thing is that they have to start running the ball somewhere other than repeatedly up the middle. It became obvious to me that the Browns had little concern about the Ravens trying to run it outside the tackles. More so cause they just dont do it than they cant IMO
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Bernard Pierce looks like a very good player, but this team will continue to look like they did through most of the 2nd half if they keep running for 0-1 yards every 1st and 2nd down.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    THIS

We got it done once we pushed the sense of urgency with the passing offense. They predictably went back to the run run approach and Cleveland finally told them to knock it off by the late second quarter. Yet, they continued to try it and got stuck in a bunch of third and longs, between penalties and short runs. Then, of course, they went back to Joe late and asked him to pull it out.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore