Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bernard pierce

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

bernard pierce

Tell me he doesn't look like he could be a starter in this league. Big, quick, and he's got some moves. Along with Rice, the ravens could lead the league in rushing attempts if they wanted to. Become a T.O.P. team again. Make it easier on flacco and the defense.

Welcome to the nfl bernard!

Blog Entries

Re: bernard pierce

He really reminds me of Arian Foster.

All made possible by Leach.

For those who do not think Leach provides him and Rice the best run support in the game need to watch both of those drives on a constant loop.

I was mind blown when people were saying that Leach wasn't worht the money. He does so much for our running game it's incredible.

I agree though Pierce is a beauty. Sign him long term early cause he gonn get expensive

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    I was mind blown when people were saying that Leach wasn't worht the money. He does so much for our running game it's incredible.

I agree though Pierce is a beauty. Sign him long term early cause he gonn get expensive
    He isn't worth the money if he isn't utilized to do his job. Who calls the plays again?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven
    Not ALL made possible by Leach, but not far from the truth at all. Leach is a huge part of the running game, he's a monster blocker.

Followed Pierce's college career very closely. Always thought we would be a fantastic NFL back. Was thrilled that the Ravens were able to grab him.

Quote Originally Posted by strez View Post
    Followed Pierce's college career very closely. Always thought we would be a fantastic NFL back. Was thrilled that the Ravens were able to grab him.
    I wasn't too happy with the pick, as I thought we had more glaring needs than running back. That being said, I'm very impressed with what I've seen of him.

Bernard Pierce looks like a very good player, but this team will continue to look like they did through most of the 2nd half if they keep running for 0-1 yards every 1st and 2nd down.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post

For those who do not think Leach provides him and Rice the best run support in the game need to watch both of those drives on a constant loop.
    Leach is a freaking truck. The real problem is that teams are being telegraphed where these runs are going. Right at the snap, defenses collapse and pentrate to the side the RB is running, far too often.

Blog Entries
    He is at his best right up the gut. Good to see

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

32 attempts between rice /pierce against the browns. Thats a winning formula 99% of the time. Hopefully they make the running game their bread and butter from here on out.