Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Cam says the Ravens have a "comm" problem

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...6-2e221cef939a

In think he's one letter off. I thing the Ravens have a "Cam" problem. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I wonder what he'll have to say when the Browns beat the Ravens on Sunday.

Re: Cam says the Ravens have a "comm" problem

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...6-2e221cef939a

In think he's one letter off. I thing the Ravens have a "Cam" problem. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I wonder what he'll have to say when the Browns beat the Ravens on Sunday.
    If that happens, he will say the same old same old, my question is, if the Ravens win the game what will you say?
    ::Flacco Superstar::

Blog Entries

Yeah, that's an objective source. Make's Donut mans writing seem credible....

Hey look ....

Another Cam bashing thread from rharris.

Blog Entries

Cam's the reason the defense is the worst in franchise history too. Just ask rharris

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

I guess the thing that disturbs me most about Cameron's quotes from the article is, why is this now a problem after being here since January 2008?

I don't think the whole issue with the offense is Cameron -- receivers aren't making a lot of "big plays, the O-line is having problems, injuries here and there, etc. -- but I suspect that he (AND his coaches on offense) bears a large percentage of responsibility. I cannot accept that after 4+ seasons working with the same quarterback that he believes that communication and being on "the same page, first and foremost" excuses anything. I also tend to think that Cameron may be letting obstinance get in the way of using the abilities of what he has on offense to optimal effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Cam's the reason the defense is the worst in franchise history too. Just ask rharris
    Stupid scapegoat from people who try to defend Cam.

Because our defense was horrible last year... and the year before... and the year before... and the year before... right?

No. This is the first year weve had a bad defense in a while.

However, this is the 4th year in a row that weve had inconsistent play from the offense and everyone + their mother know what the main issue is.

Blog Entries

They worked to find the issue, recognized the issue, recognize that they must stay aggressive and that the approach can work. I don't see the problem. At least, from this article, it seems that Flacco, Cameron and Rice are all actually in agreement that they need to continue to try and rev up this thing, because it has great potential.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Maybe not but the offense being last in time of possession sure doesn't help them any.

Cam has been saying the same thing for 4 and 1/2 years - what makes you think anything is going to change now!

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    They worked to find the issue, recognized the issue, recognize that they must stay aggressive and that the approach can work. I don't see the problem. At least, from this article, it seems that Flacco, Cameron and Rice are all actually in agreement that they need to continue to try and rev up this thing, because it has great potential.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    I guess the thing that disturbs me most about Cameron's quotes from the article is, why is this now a problem after being here since January 2008?

I don't think the whole issue with the offense is Cameron -- receivers aren't making a lot of "big plays, the O-line is having problems, injuries here and there, etc. -- but I suspect that he (AND his coaches on offense) bears a large percentage of responsibility. I cannot accept that after 4+ seasons working with the same quarterback that he believes that communication and being on "the same page, first and foremost" excuses anything. I also tend to think that Cameron may be letting obstinance get in the way of using the abilities of what he has on offense to optimal effect.
    And why is he just now talking about trying to fix it?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    And why is he just now talking about trying to fix it?
    Because he's never been held accountable for the ineptness of the offense.