Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Blog Entries

Re: Cam says the Ravens have a "comm" problem

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    If its a comm problem, most likely due to crowd noise at away games, then that is all on the coaching.

If the coaches can't devise a scheme to work around crowd noise then maybe we need new coaches.
    I thought the indoor field at the Castle had speakers to recreate crowd noise?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post
    Cam is a control freak, he also strikes me as a guy who has an excuse for everything. The comments were pathetic.

Look even if it is Joe audibling out (doubt its all him) then why would you throw your "franchise" QB under the bus. Your the offensive coordinator, take a few daggers for the team Cam and keep the focus on you. Fix and talk about how you did later. The people that count will know the real deal. Last thing you do is shuffle off the blame to your franchise QB

Hopefully these are the death throws of the Cam Cameron as OC. If I were Joe, I am not signing any long term deal till Cam is gone.
    Ray Rice didn't have that kind of leverage. Joe Flacco does. I have a really strong inkling that the offense moving more towards the hurry up no huddle, was influenced by Joe, as well. With or without Cam, Joe is going to have to find a way to improve his play on the field. Because if keeps being as inconsistent as he is, his value will be highest in Baltimore. In order to exert the kind of leverage that is needed to get a long time coach fired. You have to seriously, have other competitive suitors.

And Flacco's response to being thrown under the bus by Cam?

To toss Cam under those same wheels.

When asked about Cam's implication that Flacco's audibles were partly (mostly) responsible for limiting Rice's carries against the Texans, Flacco's reply was, "You know what? Maybe early on in the game, but once the game got going, we were kind of going up and running the play."
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...,7483578.story

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    And Flacco's response to being thrown under the bus by Cam?

To toss Cam under those same wheels.

When asked about Cam's implication that Flacco's audibles were partly (mostly) responsible for limiting Rice's carries against the Texans, Flacco's reply was, "You know what? Maybe early on in the game, but once the game got going, we were kind of going up and running the play."
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...,7483578.story
    Sounds like he was told to stop after a certain point.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Sounds like he was told to stop after a certain point.
    Thank goodness Cam put a stop to that.

Anyone still want to defend Cam now?

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...6-2e221cef939a

In think he's one letter off. I thing the Ravens have a "Cam" problem. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I wonder what he'll have to say when the Browns beat the Ravens on Sunday.
    Terrible loss we had to the Browns, aye?
    ::Flacco Superstar::

The Ravens only beat the Browns because they were playing a team more inept OFFENSIVELY than they are. The Ravens offense - under the leadership and direction of that master tactician Cam Cameron disappeared for two quarters - falling back on their tried and true "three and out" offensive strategy. If anyone thinks that Sunday's win against the Browns proves anything they are delusional.

The house of cards is about to fall in because the Ravens are going to be playing five games against four teams (Steelers, Broncos, Giants and Chargers) with real quarterbacks. Having an offense that disappears for two quarters a game ain't going to work.

My seven year old Labrador Retriever could put up a better offensive game plan than Cam Cameron.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenousD View Post
    Terrible loss we had to the Browns, aye?

Blog Entries

Can we get a slant once in a while?

I wonder which numbers on this route tree Torrey is unable to run because it seems like we only see 7-9 routes.

I'm pretty sure he scored on a "4" yesterday but he reversed his run and went outside for the score. He got the ball (I'm guessing) because he almost never runs that route, at least not when they are passing.

I'm not going to say that Flacco is without blame because his consistency just isn't there (and that's being kind), however, to all the people defending Cameron please tell me how Brees and Rivers magically improved immediately after leaving San Diego or in Rivers' case after Cam left. Please explain to me how almost all the wide receivers who played elsewhere before coming to Baltimore never had seperation issues prior to coming here. Explain to me how more then one analyst that breaks down game film for a living believes his offense is archaic. Maybe the players aren't executing 100% of the time but you can only shine a turd (aka Cam's playbook) so much.

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    The Ravens only beat the Browns because they were playing a team more inept OFFENSIVELY than they are.
    Yea, but you knew that before the game, so why were you [strike] trolling [/strike] predicting a loss?

The Ravens offense - under the leadership and direction of that master tactician Cam Cameron disappeared for two quarters - falling back on their tried and true "three and out" offensive strategy If anyone thinks that Sunday's win against the Browns proves anything they are delusional. The house of cards is about to fall in because the Ravens are going to be playing five games against four teams (Steelers, Broncos, Giants and Chargers) with real quarterbacks. Having an offense that disappears for two quarters a game ain't going to work.
    That's fine - just keep predicting a loss every week....you're bound to be right eventually. Won't that be a glorious day for you?

My seven year old Labrador Retriever could put up a better offensive game plan than Cam Cameron.
    Really? Any chance you can let him post for you?
    Last edited by MarkS; 11-05-2012 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    Yea, but you knew that before the game, so why were you [strike] trolling [/strike] predicting a loss?

That's fine - just keep predicting a loss every week....you're bound to be right eventually. Won't that be a glorious day for you?

I understand some of his frustration, I think all raven fans understand the frustration, but the constant negativity on a perennial playoff team is uncalled for. Call for Cam's head, Call for Pees' head, call for the Browns to beat the Ravens, might as well fold now, surrender and lie down to die, right? ::rolls eyes:: This isn't the 2004 team where 9-7 was something to be proud of!
    ::Flacco Superstar::

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post

Great response, save me from basically saying the same thing. Except I say he is lying, the dog couldn't do what he claims.