Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 73
  1. #1

    Cam says the Ravens have a "comm" problem



    http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...6-2e221cef939a


    In think he's one letter off. I thing the Ravens have a "Cam" problem. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I wonder what he'll have to say when the Browns beat the Ravens on Sunday.




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Miami Florida
    Posts
    367

    Re: Cam says the Ravens have a "comm" problem

    Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...6-2e221cef939a


    In think he's one letter off. I thing the Ravens have a "Cam" problem. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I wonder what he'll have to say when the Browns beat the Ravens on Sunday.
    If that happens, he will say the same old same old, my question is, if the Ravens win the game what will you say?
    ::Flacco Superstar::





  3. #3

    Re: Cam says the Ravens have a "comm" problem

    Yeah, that's an objective source. Make's Donut mans writing seem credible....




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    23,351
    Hey look ....

    Another Cam bashing thread from rharris.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    15,463
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cam says the Ravens have a "comm" problem

    Cam's the reason the defense is the worst in franchise history too. Just ask rharris
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area
    Posts
    2,113

    Re: Cam says the Ravens have a "comm" problem

    I guess the thing that disturbs me most about Cameron's quotes from the article is, why is this now a problem after being here since January 2008?

    I don't think the whole issue with the offense is Cameron -- receivers aren't making a lot of "big plays, the O-line is having problems, injuries here and there, etc. -- but I suspect that he (AND his coaches on offense) bears a large percentage of responsibility. I cannot accept that after 4+ seasons working with the same quarterback that he believes that communication and being on "the same page, first and foremost" excuses anything. I also tend to think that Cameron may be letting obstinance get in the way of using the abilities of what he has on offense to optimal effect.




  7. #7

    Re: Cam says the Ravens have a "comm" problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Cam's the reason the defense is the worst in franchise history too. Just ask rharris
    Stupid scapegoat from people who try to defend Cam.

    Because our defense was horrible last year... and the year before... and the year before... and the year before... right?

    No. This is the first year weve had a bad defense in a while.

    However, this is the 4th year in a row that weve had inconsistent play from the offense and everyone + their mother know what the main issue is.




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    12,094
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cam says the Ravens have a "comm" problem

    They worked to find the issue, recognized the issue, recognize that they must stay aggressive and that the approach can work. I don't see the problem. At least, from this article, it seems that Flacco, Cameron and Rice are all actually in agreement that they need to continue to try and rev up this thing, because it has great potential.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  9. #9

    Re: Cam says the Ravens have a "comm" problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Cam's the reason the defense is the worst in franchise history too. Just ask rharris
    Maybe not but the offense being last in time of possession sure doesn't help them any.




  10. #10

    Re: Cam says the Ravens have a "comm" problem

    Cam has been saying the same thing for 4 and 1/2 years - what makes you think anything is going to change now!



    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    They worked to find the issue, recognized the issue, recognize that they must stay aggressive and that the approach can work. I don't see the problem. At least, from this article, it seems that Flacco, Cameron and Rice are all actually in agreement that they need to continue to try and rev up this thing, because it has great potential.




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    28,344
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Cam says the Ravens have a "comm" problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    I guess the thing that disturbs me most about Cameron's quotes from the article is, why is this now a problem after being here since January 2008?

    I don't think the whole issue with the offense is Cameron -- receivers aren't making a lot of "big plays, the O-line is having problems, injuries here and there, etc. -- but I suspect that he (AND his coaches on offense) bears a large percentage of responsibility. I cannot accept that after 4+ seasons working with the same quarterback that he believes that communication and being on "the same page, first and foremost" excuses anything. I also tend to think that Cameron may be letting obstinance get in the way of using the abilities of what he has on offense to optimal effect.
    And why is he just now talking about trying to fix it?
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger


    My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/

    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  12. #12

    Re: Cam says the Ravens have a "comm" problem

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    And why is he just now talking about trying to fix it?
    Because he's never been held accountable for the ineptness of the offense.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland