JonBenet killer caught

Wow, this is pretty shocking and unexpected. It's also some too-little/too-late vindication for the parents. Everyone blamed them for her murder and held them under a cloud of suspicion for 10 years. Patsy Ramsey went to her grave with people cursing her as a murderer. It will be interesting to hear all of the details of this case come out. I understand the killer admitted to the murder, but says it was an accident and the result of a botched kidnapping.

There are many people who owe John Ramsey an apology right now.

Re: JonBenet killer caught

I'm not convinced he did it yet just based on his admission. Did you see what the suspects ex-wife is saying. She said that they were together in Alabama the night JonBenet was murdered. She also went on to say that the suspect was obsessed with following the case and the Polly Klass murder.

Blog Entries

Yup this thing seems wierd. I'm not convinced it's him. I mean if you're sitting in a Thai jail cell looking at jail time eating rice and bean shoots three times a day and you have a chance to get back to the US...

Call me crazy but this dude didn't kill her. He was just looking for a way to get out of Bangkok.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

I also have my doubts about whether he really did it. I think the ransom note is too specific to have been writtn by someone the family didn't know.

I don't think we will ever know the whole truth about what happened.
    She had me at "Hell, NO!"

I think part of the truth died with Patsy. I'm not saying she did it, but she knew more then she let on. This guy is a screwball.

I heard this guy was never even in Colorado, especially when the event happened...