Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Which Game will you Watch this Week?

RG3 is sickening good.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    That's not Cundiff. He was cut weeks ago.
    i swear the commentator said cundiff. Well the ghost of billy is in Washington now lol

Blog Entries

Are you telling Todd haley can call a better game than Killa cam??

Blog Entries

Wish Joe could learn how to pump fake like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Wish Joe could learn how to pump fake like that.
    Wish the Redskins could play defense.

Blog Entries

Looks like Matt Ryan is destroying the Eagles. So much for the DC causing the losing streak.

Are you telling Todd haley can call a better game than Killa cam??
    Unfortunately, every coach on their sideline can call a better game than any coach on the raven's sideline. I just hope the Texans keep winning, as they may be the only team that could possibly keep the steelers out of the super bowl and they'll need home field advantage to do it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Wish the Redskins could play defense.
    they look bout as bad as us.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Unfortunately, every coach on their sideline can call a better game than any coach on the raven's sideline. I just hope the Texans keep winning, as they may be the only team that could possibly keep the steelers out of the super bowl and they'll need home field advantage to do it.
    steelers are picking up steam, they found their run game and have been running the ball real good, thats scary and Ben as bad as him and haley are opposite sides of the polar, haley is calling plays to the strength of his unit. Gettin the ball out fast, running the ball, calling WR screens and slants, rub plays using miller in space, speaking of which i don't see Pitta running any kinds of routes miller runs its the same drag route to the sidelines or up the middle, Pitta is severly being under untilize by killa cam.

steelers are picking up steam, they found their run game and have been running the ball real good, thats scary and Ben as bad as him and haley are opposite sides of the polar, haley is calling plays to the strength of his unit. Gettin the ball out fast, running the ball, calling WR screens and slants, rub plays using miller in space, speaking of which i don't see Pitta running any kinds of routes miller runs its the same drag route to the sidelines or up the middle, Pitta is severly being under untilize by killa cam.
    Yup.

They are not as bad as some here have made them out to be.

Ground game looks fantastic and their defense is as stingy as always, in spite of injuries to both units.

They have no freaking competition in this division.

Blog Entries

Big Jen, Brown and Wallace are going to rape the Ravens' defense. I don't see Cary or Jimmy being able to cover either of them.