Thread: Tailgate Help!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Tailgate Help!

Hey Ravens fans! I'm really helping someone can point me in the right direction. Myself and 11 other guys are flying into your great area from Calgary Canada for the weekend of Dec 2nd to take in the Steelers game. Gonna be awesome! Anyways, from the research I had done, Lot J is the lot for oversized vehicles and seeing as we have a limo bus that is taking us from DC to Baltimore, this is the pass I picked up online. One small problem, the pass apparently is for cars only and I'm told they do not have any available for RV's etc.. Does anyone know where I could pick one up or another location to park and have a good time. Any help is appreciated.

Blog Entries

Re: Tailgate Help!

Take off eh!

3. Re: Tailgate Help!

hopefully someone will be able to help us hosers out!

Blog Entries

Wish I could, I usually tail gate under the overpass, don't usually get into the lots. I'd imagine it is going to be tough to squeeze in.

Bring some toques & backbacon!

I tailgate at Lot O but I am not sure what the arrangements are for larger vehicles. I would suggest that you contact Ann Peters at CBS Radio (ampeters@cbs.com).

Feel free to stop by Spot # 258 on the Lot to say Hi if you get there.
    Captain Offense

From the Ravens web site regarding parking .....

Parking Operations

The parking operator for the Camden Yards Sports Complex is Central Parking Systems. To contact Central Parking Systems, call 410-347-9330. Parking lots open 5 hours prior to kickoff. All lots at M&T Bank Stadium are sold by permit only. Please call in advance if you have a bus or oversized vehicle.

7. Re: Tailgate Help!

Thanks for the help!! I actually did speak with somebody at Central Parking Systems and basically said I was SOL. I can show up the day of and see if there is room, but they highly doubt it. Is it so wrong to want to BBQ and drink beer prior to a game?!

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

If you have a Lot J pass for a car it is probably not going to be useful. Call the number above.

Are you a Squeeler fan? I tailgate in J and will be happy to offer food and beverages; but not to Squeeler fans.

Nothing personal.

9. Re: Tailgate Help!

Do you have to book anything in your area??