Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
You are absolutely not biased. I am 100% confident both Luke Joeckel AND Jake Matthews will be starting LTs in the NFL one day. I would jump for joy if the Ravens drafted either of those guys.

Tyron Smith played RT his entire career at USC, he's starting for the Cowboys at LT today (albeit having a bit of a down year from what I hear.) Just because you play RT in college doesn't mean you can't play LT... and vice versa... just depends on the skill set.

I don't know that OT is DEFINITELY this team's biggest need. Michael Oher has been serviceable and could possibly get better if he had a better OL coach. KO could possibly play LT as well, and Jah Reid has been promising as a LG or RT, which provides good depth.

I'm much more inclined to look at some of the many outstanding defensive players in this year's first few rounds. Our biggest offensive need remains in coaching, not personnel.
I know pass rusher is kind of up in the air as to whether or not that would be a position of need or not, but man...Damontre Moore (Texas A&M DE) is sick. He's that speed rusher the Ravens don't have that would compliment Suggs big time. I think Moore is going to slowly rise up the draft boards though. This is shaping up to be a really nice draft for DE's/rush OLB's.

Right now the following are 1st rounders/borderline 1st rounders:
Barkevious Mingo
Sam Montgomery
Damontre Moore
Bjoern Werner
Alex Okafor
Jackson Jeffcoat
Dion Jordan
Jarvis Jones
Chase Thomas