Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Hello from a Skins Fan

Never in my right mind did I think when we met that so much would be riding on the line for both teams. I projected the Skins to go 7-9 this year so anything past that would be amazing specially if the Skins reach the playoffs. I feel like this game will be a battle til the end and Flacco will be able to pick our def apart. Our run D is still pretty good so I think we can limit Rice (lets hope Cam only gives the ball to Rice 15 times or so) :D. RGIII brings so many things to the game and will hopefully be able to confuse your def and it doesn't hurt that Suggs will be questionable to play (sucks he got hurt cause he is one of my fav players to watch). I still think you guys are the better overall team and a model franchise that I hope the Skins can emulate one day. I can't pick against the Skins this week so I will say Redskins 24 Ravens 21. Most of my friends are Ravens fans also so I hope I can rub it in their faces. Lets hope for a great game and no injuries

Blog Entries

Re: Hello from a Skins Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SkinsFan21 View Post
    Never in my right mind did I think when we met that so much would be riding on the line for both teams. I projected the Skins to go 7-9 this year so anything past that would be amazing specially if the Skins reach the playoffs. I feel like this game will be a battle til the end and Flacco will be able to pick our def apart. Our run D is still pretty good so I think we can limit Rice (lets hope Cam only gives the ball to Rice 15 times or so) :D. RGIII brings so many things to the game and will hopefully be able to confuse your def and it doesn't hurt that Suggs will be questionable to play (sucks he got hurt cause he is one of my fav players to watch). I still think you guys are the better overall team and a model franchise that I hope the Skins can emulate one day. I can't pick against the Skins this week so I will say Redskins 24 Ravens 21. Most of my friends are Ravens fans also so I hope I can rub it in their faces. Lets hope for a great game and no injuries
    I think most folks would agree with you. However I feel we are held back by coaching so much that the Ravens probably lose this game.

With our on again, off again run defense, I have a hard time saying we'd be able to contain such a mobile QB as RGIII. It really depends on which team shows up for us.

If the defense from the first Steelers game shows up, I think we should have no problem. But if Sundays defense shows up? Things could get ugly real quick.

I do like the match up of our WR's to the Skins DB's. we should see some successes there for sure.

Blog Entries

Alfred Morris is going to churn that clock big time. That dude is VERY good.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Not if they are playing from behind. If Harbaugh tries his "AFC North" style this game, I think he loses.

I'm hoping RG3's inexperience is tested by ER20's ball hawking.

I'm used to routinely laughing at the Skins and their fans, but they are getting better now while the Ravens are getting worse. So I cant talk any bit of trash this time around

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I can't believe how he came out of nowhere this year. Morris is doing what Foster does for the Texans. It's the same offense and they almost look like the same player. That kid is very impressive and incredibly tough to bring down on those stretch runs.

Without a pass rush at our end and a suspect secondary (with bad communication skills), I think RGIII picks our D apart. Couple that with nice play action, look out. On Offense, it is hard to say, cause Falco has a habit of not showing up until the end of games, and by then, it may be too late. I look for the Skins to get a W.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    I look for the Skins to get a W.
    I have to agree.
    Finally this game is gonna be something and will be the talk of the region up and down 95s and 295.
    I hate talking about family to strangers but what a difference in quarterbacks!
    Its hard to say how the Skins are gonna play or what they are capable of, because RGIII inspires the team to play harder. the sideline was crazy in last nights game!

The only way the Ravens win this game is if they run long slow drives that result in touchdowns and a few field goals. If they play the way they did last week against the Steelers, it will be a very ugly loss. Until John Harbaugh lays down the law to Cam Cameron and dictates the kind of game plan and play calling that results in what I said earlier, we will lose more and possibly all of the next 4 games.

For the life of me I do not understand why we never throw to the middle of the field like other teams do (NE, Washington, Packers, and just about every other team in the NFL that I watch). Every once in a while, I see a slant to Pitta or Bolden, but that is it. We go for the low percentage plays (bombs down the field) instead of just trying to get a first down. The Ravens will never have a productive offense that can carry our weak and battered defense if we can't convert 3rd downs, and stay on the field. We have the talent, lack the coaching.

[QUOTE=ravenjoe;528694I think RGIII picks our D apart. Couple that with nice play action, look out[/QUOTE]

The later is going to set up the former if our DB's bite.

The Skins play action is the best I've seen in a long time. Numerous games this season, DB's have been biting on their play action hard. Last night was the example of how good they've been running it all year.