The Ravens will have a nice stable of interior D-linemen to choose from in the first round if they want one.

A couple of people have mentioned Nix. He's a total stud, but I have a feeling he might be back at South Bend next year.
I've seen projections that as many as 8 DT/NTs might be first rounders next year, not even including Nix. If we could get either of the LSU DEs (Mingo or Montgomery) late in the first round, I'd be delighted. I think that might be a moderate case of wishful thinking though. Same with having the opportunity to draft Jenkins from Georgia, Hankins from Ohio St, or Lotulelei from Utah. Great thought, but I'm not sure any of that trio would be around in the late first round. Lotulelei next to Ngata would be a devestating wall of Utah muscle.

I think realistic defensive draft targets would be guys like Banks from Mississippi St (doubt we take a CB that high though), Jordan from Oregon, Williams from UNC, or Short from Purdue. I'm super high on Okafor from Texas too.

Don't count out Eric Reid from LSU either. It's not totally out of the realm of sensibility that we'd take a high quality safety since Reed may not be around in 2013.