Some guys I'm keeping an eye on in the first three rounds that haven't been mentioned much in this thread as options for the Ravens (in the last half-dozen pages or so):

Shareef Floyd, DT, Florida - Love his motor and size/speed/power combo. Could probably play either a 5-tech or a 3-tech at the next level due to his size and athleticism.

Nuk Hopkins, WR, Clemson - Elite hands and body control, good route runner, decent speed. I bet he runs in the 4.6 range at the combine, but it'd be a mistake to pass on him for that. He's still got plenty of physical projection left, as he's spent his college career in a sub-par S&C program.

Levine Toilolo, TE, Stanford - The other Stanford TE. Monstrous physical specimen (6'8", 263) for the position. A natural pass-catcher who plays with an edge and is actually proficient blocking. Would be an excellent foil to Pitta.

David Amerson, DB, NC State - Really instinctive ball hawk in the secondary who's tough in run support. I don't like him at all as a corner, where he's listed by seemingly every service--too stiff in the hips with sub-par speed. But I think he could excel as a safety. Reminds me a bit of Antrel Rolle as a prospect, who moved off the corner and turned into an All-Pro safety.