Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kindle experiment is not over...

Kindle (re)signed to the practice squad and Jordan Maybin cut.

EDIT: Nevermind... I see it was posted in other Suggs related threads. Feel free to delete.

Re: Kindle experiment is not over...

I think it can have it's own thread.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    I think it can have it's own thread.
    Yeah, I wouldn't have known if this thread hadn't started. Guess no one else in the league wanted him either?

Blog Entries

Kindle experiment is not over...neither is the Frankenstein experiment..."It's alive, it's alive!" ... Bc

Blog Entries

Interesting that no other team was interested in putting him on their PS. At this point he should realize that he's never going to play for the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Interesting that no other team was interested in putting him on their PS. At this point he should realize that he's never going to play for the Ravens.
    There's been little to no tape of him since his college days. Given that, I don't think it's surprising that no other teams were interested. The Ravens coaches, FO, and players are the only ones who know whether Kindle has anything to offer because they're the only ones who watch him practice every day. I think the FO may regret having given up on James Harrison and are willing to stick it out with Kindle (on the practice squad).

Does he have full p-squad eligibility? How many seasons from this point forward can he be on the p-squad?

If he can put in multiple seasons in a development capacity, then I don't have a problem with him sticking around. Between he and Hamilton, we've got plenty of fodder for message board speculation.