Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Kindle experiment is not over...

Quote Originally Posted by landspeed View Post
    2011 AFC CG: Defense shut down brady and the pats offense.... guess... who... fucked... this one... up?
    For real? Joe won that game for the Ravens. Lee Evans and Billy Cundiff lost it for them. Bottom line. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by kronusthebonus View Post
    For real? Joe won that game for the Ravens. Lee Evans and Billy Cundiff lost it for them. Bottom line. Period.
    I think he means the offense, not to single out Joe.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    The team was stacked before harbaugh came in, but Billick wasn't getting the most out of those guys. His message was stale. Plus Billick was Modell's hire. You don't think Bisciotti wanted to put his own guy in charge of his team? It was only a matter of time.
    Just because that is the truth doesn't make it right. I harken back to a day when I pointed out the fact that Biscuit did the team, the fans, and its players a disservice by hanging out with Ray Lewis at Terp games and taking polls and questionnaires of employees on Billick, that was horseshit. It may be Biscuit's team and he can do what he wants but I was never in agreement with the direction he chose and it shows.

Stale or not, Bellicheck would be stale if it wasn't for having a legit QB, Billick only got 1 year of Legit QB play out of McNair the whole time he was here, and the McNair turned to shit in the playoffs.

Again, this is where the "corporate" facade will wear off and this team will be exposed.

I agree with you, Landspeed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Just because that is the truth doesn't make it right. I harken back to a day when I pointed out the fact that Biscuit did the team, the fans, and its players a disservice by hanging out with Ray Lewis at Terp games and taking polls and questionnaires of employees on Billick, that was horseshit. It may be Biscuit's team and he can do what he wants but I was never in agreement with the direction he chose and it shows.

Stale or not, Bellicheck would be stale if it wasn't for having a legit QB, Billick only got 1 year of Legit QB play out of McNair the whole time he was here, and the McNair turned to shit in the playoffs.

Again, this is where the "corporate" facade will wear off and this team will be exposed.
    Exposed as what? What exactly do you think is being hidden behind that facade?

Blog Entries

I personally think people calling for Harbaughs head because of one game is ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous.

There are no conspiracys going on behind the scenes people, move along now. :grbac:

7. Re: Kindle experiment is not over...

I still can't get over Harbaugh at the end of the Cowboys game jumping on Cam's back to bear hug him from behind while shrieking "Great job, Cam!" or something along those lines.
    I saw that and my mouth dropped open.
    I could understand that reaction after the Bengals game, but the Cowboys? The offense was decent but not stellar, and ultimately it took Jacoby's kickoff return for a TD along with both a dropped 2 point conversion and missed game-winning FG by the Cowboys for us to win.
    I get that Harbaugh and Cam are close friends, but really John?
    Really?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    I still can't get over Harbaugh at the end of the Cowboys game jumping on Cam's back to bear hug him from behind while shrieking "Great job, Cam!" or something along those lines.
    I saw that and my mouth dropped open.
    I could understand that reaction after the Bengals game, but the Cowboys? The offense was decent but not stellar, and ultimately it took Jacoby's kickoff return for a TD along with both a dropped 2 point conversion and missed game-winning FG by the Cowboys for us to win.
    I get that Harbaugh and Cam are close friends, but really John?
    Really?
    The offense had a good day against the Cowboys, the Cowboys have a top 5 defense don't forget.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Exposed as what? What exactly do you think is being hidden behind that facade?
    I don't like the 'corporate' approach to football. Hokey speeches and a mindset there is only ONE way to do something. It appears on game days, game management, and the expectation that we should win staying EXACTLY as we were year to year. That making the playoffs IS success. Winning a Super Bowl is success. I would trade 4 years of 8-8 records for 1 Super Bowl. The Giants have had crappy seasonal records and still have 2 Super Bowls over the past 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I personally think people calling for Harbaughs head because of one game is ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous.

There are no conspiracys going on behind the scenes people, move along now. :grbac:
    I am not calling for Harbaugh's head so don't put words into my mouth thank you very much. :grbac:

I do NOT like him as a head coach, I have never liked him in any capacity and don't see him raising the team to level of champion. I need look no further than his approval of our offensive coordinator and his lack of in game adjustments.

That being said, we are stuck with him. I have NO choice but to get behind him and hope he does the right thing and fires this offensive coordinator and takes command of his assistants like he takes command of his players.

Blog Entries

I am a little confused as to why Kindle hasn't been able to make it back to at least a decent level. Bones heal, even the skull. He lost hearing in one ear, but has had two years to adjust to that. I would have thought that he could at least have been a decent situational pass rusher.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I am a little confused as to why Kindle hasn't been able to make it back to at least a decent level. Bones heal, even the skull. He lost hearing in one ear, but has had two years to adjust to that. I would have thought that he could at least have been a decent situational pass rusher.
    Kindle's issue is Kindle.

He's not very motivated and now add on his other issues and it's easy for this Longhorn fan to see the same things I've been seeing since his Austin days.

He simply aint that good anymore.

Blog Entries

Sometimes it just isn't in the cards. Shame we wasted so much time and $$$ on him. I am sure there were 2 or 3 special teams players Harbaugh would have loved to have had over him.