Quote Originally Posted by ravens1217 View Post
If you want every top assistant coach fired after starting 5-2 and in first place by 1.5 games despite multiple key injuries, what would you be saying if the record was opposite (2-5) and they were in dead last place. Or would you have already jumped off the bridge at that point?
Your entitled to your opinion. Key injuries and losses does apply to the D and I noted that Pees was handed a less than other Ravens coordinators. Of the guys on that list Pees is the one guy who can justifiably stand up and say ...hey look at what i am working with here.

Cam, Moeller have a long a history of underachieving IMO that extends beyond this season. Many teams make moves when they feel like they are not getting most out of their talent. You think the Texans were not happy to have moved on to Wade Phillips? How about the Falcons, think they are not happy they moved on to Mike Nolan? Just cause your a winning team does not mean the men that coach those players should not be held accountable to getting the best performance from the group they are responsible for. Personally I do not think this group hits that mark .