This is like my third thread today lol, but hey it's my day off and I'm still as pissed as anyone about our performance yesterday.

Been watching some Notre Dame games this year, and I am sold on Manti Teo, but was always doubting our chances of getting him in the draft as many consider him to be as high as a top 5 pick (I actually doubt that). You knew Manti Teo was going to be bought up at some point. I don't know where we will be picking, but is it maybe even worth giving up picks to trade up for him if he's really that good? Ozzie probably wont, but I really believe this guy can be as good as the Brian Cushings/Patrick Willis/Novoro Bowmans of the league.

He's pretty good in coverage for a big man, and looks like he'd be a great fit in our 3-4 scheme. He has good speed, not elite speed, but he can get from side line to side line better than any of our LB's. He would probably automatically upgrade our run defense up the middle, he comes up and meets RB's in the holes and smashes them back, he can also set the edge well, and forces players to run away from him from east to west instead of north or south.

So far this year in 7 games, he has recorded 69 total tackles (29 solo), 4 interceptions (very impressive for a LB), 2 tackles for a loss, 0 sacks yet, 7 passes defended, no forced fumbles yet, one fumble return for 8 yards.

What I love, and I know that Harbaugh will love about this guy is that he managed to have a career day the same week he lost his grandmother and girlfriend in one week.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8468427