Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: My U-G-L-Y Cameron got no alibi

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I bet it was Cam's fault
    How many times are you going to use that line. New material please..

Quote Originally Posted by RavingMad View Post
    That's not eye rolling. That's Joe blinking. He does everything a second or 2 slow.

Now that Joe is calling plays some still want to absolve him of responsibility sooooooooooooooo much.
    Before Joe was calling plays we hardly ever saw a screen, a slant, a bootleg etc, so what makes anyone think that there are many of those type of plays for Joe to audible to? If you come to the line and have crappy play A but have the option of audibling to crappy play B or crappy play C .... how is that gonna help? The patterns our WR run are not designed for an offensive line that cannot hold blocks. Its just silly that commentators are consistently and continually talking about a lack of separation, I see it with my own two eyes and yet nothing changes.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by CRZA938 View Post
    How many times are you going to use that line. New material please..
    He's a big Cam fan. He doesn't like it when someone critisizes his man.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    True.

Every now and then he bites on a double move and gets beat, but other than that he plays with decent position.
    Seriously? You need to start watching more than the first few minutes of the game. He bites on every single double move. He's definately not the sharpest tool in the shedand wide receivers just abuse him. He's got the football smarts of Sergio Kindle. Looks like Ozzie has become enamored with the dudes who take the short bus to school.