Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

My U-G-L-Y Cameron got no alibi

THE UGLY: Jimmy Smith bites on a double move more frequently than Charlie Brown falls for the same kicking trick from Lucy. There’s a reason he never supplanted Cary Williams as the starter prior to Lardarius Webb’s injury. They can sell us on his great measurables until they are purple in the face but either one of two things is happening: 1) Smith doesn’t care enough to prepare well because falls for the same playground stop-and-go or; 2) he’s just not very smart. Either way he is beginning to smell like a first round bust…

Joe Flacco’s road woes continue and while Cam Cameron deserves a ton of the blame for No. 5’s wretched performance, this game is unquestionably a black mark on the QB’s resume. Talk about telegraphing where you are going with the football! Joe’s new nickname should be “Morse.” Here’s a staggering number – Flacco’s QB Rating at home this season is 106.5 while on the road, he’s at 55.8. The Ravens average 32.3 points per game at home; 15.1 on the road…

The Ravens were 4 of 15 on third down conversions while allowing the Texans to convert 8 of 15. Total net yards: 176. And you know it’s bad when you think the defense was better against the run yet they still surrendered 181 yards of real estate on the ground.

Cam Cameron, are you kidding me? This guy is such a sucker for a double man zone defense; refuses to throw the ball to the middle of the field; ignores his best offensive player (9 rushes for Ray Rice); continually throws to the right outside the numbers despite double coverage and despite the fact that Wade Phillips rolled defenders into Flacco’s throwing lane time and again, batting down passes over and over and over.

Too often the Ravens didn’t have enough blockers to account for the Texans blitz even leaving Conner Barwin UNTOUCHED when dropping back into the end zone to throw. Cameron’s offense is a dinosaur and the only time it shines is when Flacco is on fire and that only happens at M&T Bank Stadium. There’s little reason to think this will change because as much as they want to say how much more dynamic the Ravens offense is, it’s still skippered by a guy who does the same things the same way over and over while expecting different results. That is defined as insanity and keeping this guy around is exactly that!

Here's my Good, Bad & The Megan Fox HERE if you feel so inclined.

photo (67).JPG

photo (68).JPG
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: My U-G-L-Y Cameron got no alibi

The best 1 year coach in the history of the Miami Dolphins

cameronx.jpg

Blog Entries

not one word of criticism for the defense huh? ok then

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    It starts with Jimmy Smith criticisms, right? And the link has more.
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

The defense forced the Texans to Punt 4/5 of their first drives. The offense repeatedly put the Defense into a no-win situation with INTs and 3 and outs...

Blog Entries

OK I read it. the first time I was just too disappointed that there was no Megan pic ;)

The defense did a pretty good job in the first half. But then CAM's stupid Y%^&#%$)^*#^%^#@%@%^@$(^)^&#$^&^@#*&%^@#%^@(#%^@#%^#%^@#%^ (DEEP BREATH) &*%^%^#@&^@*#%&@*%&@%^&@#%^&@#^%&*@#^%&*@#^%&@#%()@*&#% playcalling. Gassed the D by the 2nd half.

One criticism would be every defenseive player not KICKING CAM square in his NUTZ for every stupid playcall that he makes.

/Rant off

I feel better now.

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    The defense did a pretty good job in the first half. But then CAM's stupid Y%^&#%$)^*#^%^#@%@%^@$(^)^&#$^&^@#*&%^@#%^@(#%^@#%^#%^@#%^ (DEEP BREATH) &*%^%^#@&^@*#%&@*%&@%^&@#%^&@#^%&*@#^%&*@#^%&@#%()@*&#% playcalling. Gassed the D by the 2nd half.

One criticism would be every defenseive player not KICKING CAM square in his NUTZ for every stupid playcall that he makes.

/Rant off

I feel better now.
    How many of those were Flacco audibling out of the call? He did audible a lot.

Tony, I agree with everything you said except the allusion to Jimmy Smith being a first round bust. I am willing to give him a little more time considering his injury status last season and the loss of the preseason. He doesn't have a lot of time in the NFL and 2 totally different styles from the coordinator spot, make me a little hesitant to pass total judgement on him....yet.

If you expect that the Ravens will win with defense you need to seek immediate medical attention. The Ravens have left their defense behind a long time ago.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    If you expect that the Ravens will win with defense you need to seek immediate medical attention. The Ravens have left their defense behind a long time ago.
    I bet it was Cam's fault

How many of those were Flacco audibling out of the call? He did audible a lot.
    Well I can say this much... You can tell the diffrence when Joe is in the sugar huddle and when CAM is calling them from the sideline.

They are night and day. Home games are easier to see because you can watch both at the same time.

Also the same insane plays have been showing up even BEFORE Joe was doing so much Audibling.

Cam just needs to GO. This is now like the umpteenmillionth time CAM abandons the Run game when it was working..

9 freaking carries for Ray Rice. INEXCUSABLE!!!

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN