First off, everyone knew going into this game that the Raven's had to find a way to keep the Houston offense off the field, or our battered defense was going to get gassed. I felt the first couple of plays went very well. Rice was running the ball, and getting a lot of yards. The first drive stalled with TWO incomplete passes and 0 runs. Not to mention we burned a TO because special teams couldn't get 11 linemen on the field.

Drive #2 THREE passes, two incompletes. PUNT.
Drive #3 (backed up near the end zone) Run for 6 yards, two attempted passes that result in a fumble and safety.
Drive #4 One run 3 yards, then pass tipped and intercepted.
Drive #5 Two runs for 5 yards, imcomplete pass, PUNT.
Drive #6 3 passes, 2 incompletes 7 yards, PUNT.

It was still only 16-3 at this point. No need to abandon the run, but they didn't even ATTEMPT to run.

I didn't see any attempt to throw screens, have Joe do a bootleg option to Rice, run Rice wideout. ANYTHING to get the pressure off the O-Line. Keep the TEs in to block, SOMETHING. No adjustments.

Why were 90% of Flacco's passes to the right side, short outs? He kept throwing those passes, and Houston was there most of the time to either swat it out of the air. Its like Flacco was afraid to even turn his head.

I figured the defense was going to give up +/- 30 points. They gave up more because Houston had the ball for 38 Minutes!