T-Sizzle is a Beast!

I won't get into how the world ends because we lost game or how we will go 5-11. I'll leave that to some of you guys.

That being said, Suggs wll single handidly improve our defense in the coming weeks. Everytime he was on the ffield, good things happen.

He said if he can't do it, it couldn't be done.

2. Re: T-Sizzle is a Beast!

I thought he and Ellerbe had strong games. Very remarkable.

Re: T-Sizzle is a Beast!

One of the only bright spots from today- he played very well all things considered.

Suggs and Tucker were the only positives today.

Blog Entries

I was amazed to see Suggs not only play today, but play well. The Ravens defense desperately needs him.

And ellerbe and upshaw. Them four had good games, and Jacoby on returns, apart from that wait wasn't great

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1
    I was amazed to see Suggs not only play today, but play well.
    I was just about to write this myself but you beat me to it. I was very surprised to see him playing so well. I was actually surprised to see him playing at all.

Damn straight! And he's only going to get better as the season progresses. Heart of a champion shown in limited action. Y'all see how well he was able to keep containment?

suggs will help our secondary considerably. this is a testament to suggs "being a raven". he could have easily packed in until after the bye. he saw that the team needed him and he responded. unfortuantly suggs at 0% is better than our other defenders at 100%.

I think we'll be better than 5W 11L - BUT we sure won't have to worry about the playoffs. Great drafting position however - makes all those compensatory picks worth more.

Quote Originally Posted by dscola31 View Post
    I won't get into how the world ends because we lost game or how we will go 5-11. I'll leave that to some of you guys.

That being said, Suggs wll single handidly improve our defense in the coming weeks. Everytime he was on the ffield, good things happen.

He said if he can't do it, it couldn't be done.

Wow. Logged out to find out why this troll who has masqueraded as a poster is the only person on my ignore list

Coming into this game as the only two AFC teams above .500, we should be panicking above missing the post season completely 7games in? FOH