Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

If the Ravens are 1 and done in the playoffs, does Cam survive

Its a leap to believe they will make the playoffs to begin with, but if they do - and if they are 1 and done in the playoffs, does CAM survive?

For the first four years the defense often bailed Cam out. Its clear that these days are long gone. How long can he keep the illusion going?

Re: If the Ravens are 1 and done in the playoffs, does Cam survive

Cam, Moeller and Pees will all be here as long as Harbaugh is the coach.

If Cam does not change they probably won't make the playoffs. The way guys are going down on the defense the offense is going to need to score big time to win games. I think the owner is going to have to force Harbaugh to make changes to his staff. I don't see how they let Cam and Moeller come back. WR coach probably needs to be added to the list.

Blog Entries

they're not gonna score 50 points regardless of who is OC, come on man

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I truly think we could lose 7 or 8 of the remaining games as sad as that sounds. We might beat Clev and Oak (although Palmer gives us trouble) but I don't see us beating Pitt, Cincy, Wash or SD on the road or either of the Manning boys and maybe not Ben at home either; not with our porous defense and disappearing offense and the inability of the coaches to adjust at all.

Blog Entries

I never thought Cam would survive after last year so I honestly I don't know. Harbaugh doesn't seem to care about performance when his friends are involved.

7. Re: If the Ravens are 1 and done in the playoffs, does Cam survive

I want Cam gone.
    I want to see what our passing offense can do with another OC.

Hoping Norv Turner gets fired from SD, would like to see if his more QB friendly version of the Air Coryell will work better than Cam's.

Either that or maybe scrap the Air Coryell all together, right now we and SD are the only teams that even run it anymore.

Blog Entries

They don't need to score 50, but the D gets back to back 3 and outs and the O turns around and does the same what do you expect from this vanilla defense. Pees is not a good coordinator. Look at all the blah blah blah last week from him about being pissed off and this and that, he came out and called the same old vanilla defense, this team does not have the players to play vanilla like Mattison did. He needs to create matchup problems and call stunts. Press the WR's with our 6'2 DB's that play 10 off and then back pedal another 5 at the snap and still bit on the sluggo's and stop and go's. Pees is not a good D coach and Cam is not a good O coach and bottom line Harbs knows little about both so just don't know any better or just don't have the balls to fire anyone. If I remember correctly they ASKED Mattison to leave and he wanted to go back to college anyway (that's even if that was the case because nothing ever actually came out about the Mattison situation). I don't see how Doss is not on the field more either. The guy catches the ball, but Cam refuses to use 4 wr's to create matchup problems. There are several glaring problems but as usual they will stick to what they have done and try to clean up some easy stuff. No creativity on either side of the ball. Someone asked why other teams seem to get WR's wide open and we can't, because they are coached to run the routes and never deviate and the route tree seems very limited in baltimore. Run right at the DB and hope that you can seperate instead of making him guess, the Ravens O (WR's) do not make Db's guess.

First things first.,...

OLINE

McKinnie, KO, Birk, Yanda, Oher.

AND Learn to freaking Tackle

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    I want Cam gone.
    I want to see what our passing offense can do with another OC.

Hoping Norv Turner gets fired from SD, would like to see if his more QB friendly version of the Air Coryell will work better than Cam's.

Either that or maybe scrap the Air Coryell all together, right now we and SD are the only teams that even run it anymore.
    Not sure if Air Coryell is the issue but this oline is not good enough for the slow developing deep throws. Teams now seem committed to bottling up Smith deep and Cam has not made any adjustments.

If they don't get some healthy bodies or teach the replacements how to play football they won't have to worry about the playoffs.

Blog Entries
    Play like today and they wont get to the playoffs at all.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.