Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: WiOW that Jimmy Smith is sooo great LOL

I am shocked no one has mentioned how he has played in the playoffs last year. Not looking at the stats but i remember coming up with the fumble recovery vs the texans game on special teams and a crucial dive interception in the endzone against the pats that would have completely put us away and we wouldn't have had to worry about cundiff or Evans killing our chances.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cj34 View Post
    I wonder how many of "the experts" in this thread are the same people that said Webb was terrible and the Ravens should get rid of him or change him to safety at the end of 2010 and beginning of 2011.
    :word People just need to be patient. Cornerback is a hard position to learn. Labeling him a bust this soon is just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Jimmy Smith played well against Kansas City and Dallas. I'm not grasping where he has looked bad every time he has seen the field.
    :word

It's what happens when a couple noticeable bad plays are giving more credence than the whole game.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    :word

It's what happens when a couple noticeable bad plays are giving more credence than the whole game.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    A couple noticeable plays? Just about every time they throw to his side its bad news. The only thing that is keeping him from really being exposed is that opposing quarterbacks are so inclined to throw at Carey Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksouleyez View Post
    I am shocked no one has mentioned how he has played in the playoffs last year. Not looking at the stats but i remember coming up with the fumble recovery vs the texans game on special teams and a crucial dive interception in the endzone against the pats that would have completely put us away and we wouldn't have had to worry about cundiff or Evans killing our chances.
    Coming up with a fumble recovery cancels out letting receivers make him their bitch play after play?

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    A couple noticeable plays? Just about every time they throw to his side its bad news. The only thing that is keeping him from really being exposed is that opposing quarterbacks are so inclined to throw at Carey Williams.
    People freak out in the game threads when he allows a slant or comeback like he's not supposed let anyone catch something on him, he's not at that level yet.

He's at times of great plays (sticking to Miles Austin like glue in the Dallas game, batting the ball away) and times of bad play (biting on a double move that vet CB's still do) he's a young CB, its to be expected.