Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Flacco at halftime

4.2 passer rating.

2nd and 2 and again we forget Ray Rice is on this team. Is this effort finally enough to rid us of Cameron?

Blog Entries
    They were down 23 and in the two minute drill. Learn the game

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Re: Flacco at halftime

Should be benched

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    They were down 23 and in the two minute drill. Learn the game
    Moronic statement. I would suggest not making such a childish fool of yourself and actually think for a second before posting here. Or are you of the same IQ as Cameron where you think that passing is the only option in 80% of all game scenarios?

Those two timeouts they had left heading into halftime did them a lot of good huh?

They didn't have 70 yards to go in 45 seconds. They had 35-40 yards to go in 1:10 with two timeouts. At that point, moving the chains is a priority. At worst, you move yourself into field goal range by moving the chains just one more time. At best, you give 3 more downs to dink and dunk closer to the goal line. 26-6 is better than 29-3.

NFL defensive coordinators read us like a book because of our ridiculous predictability in passing the football.

Blog Entries

The worst he has played since his rookie year. Completely rattled in a way I've never seen him. He's had poor games, especially his rookie year, but nothing like this.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Have one bad play on the road, go into a shell, fail to modify offense to help him out. Rinse. Repeat.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    Moronic statement. I would suggest not making such a childish fool of yourself and actually think for a second before posting here. Or are you of the same IQ as Cameron where you think that passing is the only option in 80% of all game scenarios?

Those two timeouts they had left heading into halftime did them a lot of good huh?

They didn't have 70 yards to go in 45 seconds. They had 35-40 yards to go in 1:10 with two timeouts. At that point, moving the chains is a priority. At worst, you move yourself into field goal range by moving the chains just one more time. At best, you give 3 more downs to dink and dunk closer to the goal line. 26-6 is better than 29-3.

NFL defensive coordinators read us like a book because of our ridiculous predictability in passing the football.
    I have to agree here. I realize its the hurry up and its inside 1:10 left in the half but they only have 40yds to go. That said poor execution is poor execution.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Its a lot on Flacco, his passes are off target. He needed to check into runs when he did not.

THe O line is holding up except for not staying on the DLine of houston which allowed them to bat the balls. When the rusher sees he is not getting to the QB he tries to bat the ball down because the OL man lets go. He needs to stay on..

Also, if they want to blitz EVERY play with 6. Run a screen or run ray rice. It will be a big gain. I think a few runs will settle flacco down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post
    I have to agree here. I realize its the hurry up and its inside 1:10 left in the half but they only have 40yds to go. That said poor execution is poor execution.
    You run here. you have two time outs and its 2nd and 3. You gain 2 yards its 3rd and 1 and you have options.

Take advantage of the timeouts. and run more who cares if we are down the clock is not a factor yet. our D is playign well the offense is making it look worse that it s is which is actually playing well. a TD here to make it 29-10 is huge then its a whole new game

I like Flacco, but if anyone thinks he's elite and isn't related to him is miserably mistaken. Let me know the next time Brees, Brady, Rodgers or Manning has a stat line like Joe had in the first half.

I honestly wonder how Ray Rice hasn't blown up on Cam yet during a game

2 straight sacks. The O-line is going to get him killed.