Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Flacco at halftime

Joe had a bad game, but tell me what QB has a good game when pass rushers are nearly beating the snap to the backfield every play and the receivers are blanketed downfield on every play.

This was a total failure for every Raven today save Terrell Suggs.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    Joe had a bad game, but tell me what QB has a good game when pass rushers are nearly beating the snap to the backfield every play and the receivers are blanketed downfield on every play.
    Exactly none. I never thought Joe was "rattled", he looked frustrated than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Exactly none. I never thought Joe was "rattled", he looked frustrated than anything.
    Exactly, this deer in the headlights crap is just that crap. I'm not saying he played well, he was bad and made some bad throws but I really don't see any QB doing that well with the play calls as they were and the recievers being the same against that rush, that is why pressure is so key and it was pretty constant. His play was due in most part if not all to the O line playing lso shitty, he had bad throws like they all do.

Watch the first series, a slant is actually called and Joe throws it pretty good to Torrey for about 7/8 yards, it took a couple of seconds for him to throw it maybe and he was nailed right after. As I watched that first series, I saw pressure getting there a lot and knew it was going to be an issue all day so what do they do near the goalline after a good pickup on the ground by Leach, go to the pass. Cameron does not adjust well, he has done it before but he seems convinced that his base offense will work no matter what evidence says to the contray that day.

Cameron can and has called good games but overall is bad and needs to go imo and until that happens and the Oline gets some help, this O will struggle against teams that can rush the passer
    Last edited by RavenMan; 10-21-2012 at 06:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenMan View Post

Exactly, this deer int he headlights crap is just that crap. I'm not saying he played well, he was bad and made some bad throws but I really don't see any QB doing that well with the play calls as they were and the recievers being the same against that rush, that is why pressure is so key and it was pretty constant. His play was due in most part if not all to the O line playing lso shitty, he had bad throws like they all do.

Watch the first series, a slant is actually called and Joe throws it pretty good to Torrey for about 7/8 yards, it took a couple of seconds for him to throw it maybe and he was nailed right after. As I watched that firs series, I saw pressure getting there a lot and knew it was going to be an issue all day so what do they do near the goalline after a good pickup on the ground by Leach, go to the pass. Cameron does not adjust well, he has done it before but he seems convinced that his base offense will work no matter what evidence says to the contray that day.

Cameron can and has caleld good games but overall is bad and needs to go imo and until that happens and the Oline gets some help, thei O will struggle against teams that can rush the passer
    Agreed.

Good post.

You could tell how frustrated Flacco was the entire game.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Wade Phillips had Cameron's number all game, especially on the safety that turned the game........
    Way Down South in New Orleans

What a fuck up. I did not expect a win today. But to 3 and out so many times is rediculous. I cold almost call every play before it was executed. Play calling sucked. When you are on your own 5 and gain 4 yards on play no. 1, you dont shift to the pass pass punt. i cant stand the play calling. It absolutely sucks. then again, the ravens have key injuries and they were confronted with a better team. Period!!