Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576
Results 1,126 to 1,130 of 1130

Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Texans 10/21

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    No way.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    If Flacco keeps up his average 56 QB rating on the road and the defense continues to stink, it could happen easily.

This was the worst Ravens performance I've seen in a long time, but I'm optimistically hoping it was just a bad day. But even at my optimistic best, the piss poor pass protection worries me.

This was the worst beat down the Ravens have suffered since that game in Indy when Peyton Manning lit them up years ago. Still, it is just one game. The Texans got embarrassed last week against the Packers and looked like a totally different team today. Rest up and move on.

I know I am beating a dead horse with this, but McKinnie, KO, Birk, Yanda, and Oher are obviously the best 5 OL the Ravens have, and that is the OL that should be playing. Flacco isn't going to make it through the season getting hit like this.

I just can't get over this team can't handle early game adversity on the road.

PP

You know it was a bad beat down, but things started going the Texans way and it just snowballed.......
    Way Down South in New Orleans