Page 89 of 95 FirstFirst ... 8788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,057 to 1,068 of 1130
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post

Agreed.

He has really missed on draft picks on that side of the ball.
    They outthink themselves. They did this with receivers for years until they took Torrey and Doss...who were both productive players in college. There was no second guessing there.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Texans 10/21

Gotta really question Harbaugh's ability to prepare guys on the road. And the initial offensive gameplan. And why Flacco is so inconsistent. And why Andy Moeller continues to have a job when these guys suck year after year. And why we can't tackle. And why we can't get pressure even with the blitz. And why this team is so devoid of talent.

Just too many questions.

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    How long was the field goal that Tucker made?
    First one today was 51, last one was 54.

4. Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Texans 10/21

Quote Originally Posted by Section 502 Raven View Post
    we got mckinney off of a pratice squad a few years ago and he turned out ot be serviceable. why aren;t we hitting other teams practice squads. we have a serious talent problem on defense.
    It might be time to put a jolt in the D and cut one of these guys who is under-performing and either bring up someone from our PS or nip someone off another.

Talent is one thing. Lack of effort is completely different thing. Time to shake things up
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Ok. No more of this crap. Being beat by 30 points is damn ridiculous and equally embarassing. Have to switch to FOX and see what the Deadskins/Gmen are doing.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I bid you adieu. I can't handle watching the rest of this stinkfest, which continues to get more embarrassing by the minute.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

We just gave Houston a new franchise record for most points they have ever scored in a game. Delightful.

I just know the Ravens will look forward to another match up down the road... too many things working against us with this game...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

This was just sucky. I honestly feel like this was our 2007 moment and it may be downhill from here. We are very banged up and can't do shit on the road. It is time for every player and coach to responsibility and accountability for what is going on. We ARE NOT a good team. We have outlasted a few shitty teams but we have 0% chance to beat any good team on the road. We have a chance at home against good teams because our offense can actually move the ball and our crowd is great.

This Bye Week couldn't have come at a better time and they better make use of it. There needs to be change. There is something very wrong with our offensive scheme because it does not travel. It is proven. I don't want to hear "execution" any more. It is time to change something for these players because they have proven time and time again that they CANNOT execute on the road. It is the coaches job to make things easier for players if they cannot execute what you have given to them.

We will not make the playoffs if something isn't fixed in the next week.

Suggs, you are awesome. You played your ass off and you are our only hope on defense. Now that the defense has seen what level you are playing at maybe they will follow suit.

Blog Entries
    Bryan Hall is active...no time on the field.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Flacco is still out there? Get outta here.

Blog Entries

Baltimore Defense is murdering my FFL team. -2 pts.