Page 59 of 95 FirstFirst ... 5758596061 ... LastLast

Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Texans 10/21

Quote Originally Posted by ravensinva View Post
    you think Andy Moeller still coaching on this team if his daddy didn't coached at Michigan?
    No way. Harbs is too loyal, much like his predecessor.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensDomination View Post
    Only if our offensive line could run block. Or pass block. Or do anything other than get blown off the ball.

hmmm how do we know if they can or can't? doesnt seem this team needs to try and establish the run anymore since we got so much fire power on offense :grbac:

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    Listen up.

Don't lump me in with what you supposedly think others claim Flacco is.

Chucklehead?

Because I think Flacco is inconsistent?

Gimme a break and take your name calling BS elsewhere.

PP
    You see how he changed the topic. I called him inconsistent but he changed it to a Sanchez and Boller comparison. That unconditional love for Flacco is deep. A waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Maybe but Cam they can get rid of and Flacco they can't. It would be nice to finally see what Flacco can do with someone else.
    I have supported Flacco but he has always made me nervous. His performance today just makes me want to vomit. Not really sure I can blame anyone but him, he has made some real bonehead moves

Ok we will come back and win this

Maybe??

Quote Originally Posted by kronusthebonus View Post
    Everyone laughed at the dude who said "Do the Ravens play their 5th preseason game today..."

I bet you'd all wish they did... We lost Kelechi for the year, Haloti went down again, Suggs looked good but I want him off the field, we're getting our asses handed to us by a REALLY pissed off Houston team that got embarassed last week.
    LOL- i knew ppl would come around! ;) And while I wouldn't have sat KO- Ngata re-injuring himself is exactly what concerned me the most, and with 2 issues he could have used 3 weeks of recovery more than anyone. And I don't care if Suggs gets 4 sacks today- Its not worth the risk of him being out there- And it's not like i think he's going to re-injure his achilles- just pull something from being out of shape.

And the sad thing is- the defense is not playing that badly, and we *should* be in this game- Joe is just choosing this game to have one of his 2 atrocious road games that he typically has per season. We needed the offense to play in this game, and they aren't...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Filmstudy View Post
    This is a time for Tyrod to play. There is no need to get Flacco killed in a game like this.
    Peyton Manning was down pretty close to the same amount of points and found a way to overcome. If Flacco is going to be paid like a top 5 player shouldn't he at least make a game of it in the second half? I think they have to give him that shot.

Blog Entries
    He'll with that, play to the whistle

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Didn't Billick fired Fassel who was his best friend?

Quote Originally Posted by ravensinva View Post
    you think Andy Moeller still coaching on this team if his daddy didn't coached at Michigan?
    Ummmmm NO NO NO .....

Think that's pretty clear. Gary Moeller should have a John Harbaugh shrine in house cause that dude has no business having a job IMO. Poor offensive line play and embarrassing personal habits like DWI would kill most coaches but not in Johns fiefdom.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Billick had no problem firing people. He fired his good friend Jim Fassel mid-season.

Game may not be winnable, but, I damn sight want to see some effort from the troops.