Page 54 of 95 FirstFirst ... 5253545556 ... LastLast

Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Texans 10/21

Quote Originally Posted by RavensDomination View Post
    Flacco has two tipped INT's, and absolutely no time to throw and no pocket to speak of. The short little slants we like to run to keep the pass rush off of us isn't working because they keep knocking them down, so Cam has no idea what to do. Joe isn't lighting it up, but there is more to it than just him.
    Shotgun might help with a lot of those problems. And yet, we rarely run it consistently, despite the fact it is Flacco's strong suit.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Section 502 Raven View Post
    how can you blame flacco. its a jail break every play wiht the lineman coming in wiht their hands fully extended in teh air and ur receivers are getting their usual 2 inches of seperation. come on be serious.
    This is just factually wrong.

But whatever.

Everyone's fault but Flacco.

PP

Quote Originally Posted by Lime in the Coconut View Post
    Flacco's been very disappointing today. I don't know anymore, this offense is just as good as Houston's IMO, if not better on paper. They just struggle immensely on the road and don't execute. Yes, perhaps a change is needed at OC but they just don't execute very well and seem to come off as sluggish and have no urgency. It's been that way for a long time.
    You have to be joking. Andre Johnson & Owen Daniels are better than the Ravens #1 WR and starting TE. Their o-line is 100 times better than ours at every position except RG. And Arian Foster is at least as good as Ray Rice if not better, plus Ben Tate! On paper their offense is plenty better than ours.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RavingMad View Post

Saying just a handful is dumb and you bending over backwards to make excuses is transparent and pathetic. Keep on sniffing and making excuses. That's what you do best. Everyone with common sense know you are a Flacco fan first and a Ravens fan second.

Bwahaha...whatever.

Keep on chucklehead.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

You know, I was told by my OL coach when I played that when a guy jumps up in front of you you hit him in the gut, he thinks twice the next time. I don't understand why they just stand there and watch it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Shotgun might help with a lot of those problems. And yet, we rarely run it consistently, despite the fact it is Flacco's strong suit.
    square-peg-round-hole.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    I'm not sayin Flacco is playing well, because he isn't, but some of you guys criticizing him are seriously out of touch with reality. He isn't playing as bad as his numbers look, because numbers for a QB are reflective of an entire offense, not just one player. He does have happy feet today, he does have some inaccurate passes, so yes he is a bit flustered and it is making him not play up to his usual caliber. But don't pretend like its just Flacco is off today and that's because he is inconsistent and he is average and blah blah blah, because that argument is bullshit. He is having an off day because his offensive line is playing TERRIBLY, letting the pass rush get in within 2 seconds at least a half dozen times already, not picking up a defender and letting him through as an untouched free runner on at least 3 or 4 plays. Letting the defenders jump up and bat balls away. His receivers are not getting any separation either, which obviously isn't helping matters. What you're looking at is Joe having no confidence that he will have time to throw, so he isn't setting before throwing, and that effects his accuracy. And then couple that with his receivers having no real separation, and in order for a pass to be completed it has to be PINPOINT and away from the defender where only the receiver can get it, and that kind of pinpoint accuracy is just not possible when you can't set your feet and throw as a result of the o line giving you no confidence.
    You don't belong here.

Don't we lead the league in 3 and outs?

The inability of this team to get first downs is shocking.

I have wanted Cam to open up the offense, but really, with this personel and his scheme, it isn't working. We need to go back to being a primary running team.

Bottom line.

flacco thinks he's the best qb in the league ...bwahahaha...seriously, i like flacco, but fuck you joe

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    Stop blaming the receivers when the passes are awfully located for them.
    Stop expecting Flacco to do everything perfectly when 10 other guys on offense are paying like dogshit too.

I expected that some of our defensive problems were going to be exposed today, but I was wrong about where they were going to show up. I thought Arian Foster was going to run all over us but didn't expect that we were going to get torched as badly in the pass game. And it's not even the loss of Webb ... it's the over the middle crossing routes that the linebackers are missing.

I really didn't expect the complete lack of offense though. The OL is not playing well, Joe is having one of his "on the road" bad games, and the play calling is absolutely atrocious. I think this one might have been lost when they were putting together the offensive game plan earlier in the week.

Quote Originally Posted by BaltoNUSCNFLChamps View Post
    what about a penalty?
    too many mighty men in the locker room??

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!