Page 52 of 95 FirstFirst ... 5051525354 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Texans 10/21

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    This is a MAJOR problem.

Ravens have been really bad on the road this year.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    I posted a thread on that after the Chiefs game and got hammered for it. I stand by it. The Ravens are a bad road team and are going to have a tough time winning away from home in the playoffs

Americanmade2012 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    No doubt about that. Still he shouldn't be above criticism. Some fans act like this man walks on water.
    I did not say he should not be criticized but the point reminds would these people want boller? Smith? Banks? to run this team

They actually did convert a thrid down.....

A handful of bad games in a 5 year career means he is inconsistent?

Thats just dumb.

Saying just a handful is dumb and you bending over backwards to make excuses is transparent and pathetic. Keep on sniffing and making excuses. That's what you do best. Everyone with common sense know you are a Flacco fan first and a Ravens fan second.

hopefully we dont give up any points during halftime!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Yea for real. Joe has his bad games...no doubt. This being one of the worst, but ALL qb's have bad games.

You chuckle heads want to claim Flacco is like Sanchez or Boller.

That IS dumb.

Joe is very inconsistent...from game to game, half to half, quarter to quarter, series to series.

He's been that way his entire career. Expressing frustration at that doesn't mean that he sucks or we want him gone. Why is it that when someone makes an observation like that, it has to be people heaping all the blame on him/saying he sucks and we can and should get someone else?

It's pretty much Joe.

Watch him come out and have a good half...probably won't be enough to win at this point with this whole we are in, but Joe is as inconsitent as they come and consistency is the only...ONLY thing that really keeps him from being an "elite" or "top 5-6" QB.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    No doubt about that. Still he shouldn't be above criticism. Some fans act like this man walks on water.
    :word

Flacco isn't going anywhere. We all know that and most support that but he has to get better. He's so damn streaky that it makes it tough to recover when the chips are down.

The comments on this board are much more entertaining than this pathetic game. These are the days I wish I didn't love football and the Ravens so much.

This is a MAJOR problem.

Ravens have been really bad on the road this year.

No first quarter TDs in seven straight games, correct? I thought I read it was six before today.
    Al

Quote Originally Posted by kronusthebonus View Post
    We lost Kelechi for the year,
    Link?
    Did you hear that somewhere?

The TV production said xrays came back negative whatever that means

I'm not sayin Flacco is playing well, because he isn't, but some of you guys criticizing him are seriously out of touch with reality. He isn't playing as bad as his numbers look, because numbers for a QB are reflective of an entire offense, not just one player. He does have happy feet today, he does have some inaccurate passes, so yes he is a bit flustered and it is making him not play up to his usual caliber. But don't pretend like its just Flacco is off today and that's because he is inconsistent and he is average and blah blah blah, because that argument is bullshit. He is having an off day because his offensive line is playing TERRIBLY, letting the pass rush get in within 2 seconds at least a half dozen times already, not picking up a defender and letting him through as an untouched free runner on at least 3 or 4 plays. Letting the defenders jump up and bat balls away. His receivers are not getting any separation either, which obviously isn't helping matters. What you're looking at is Joe having no confidence that he will have time to throw, so he isn't setting before throwing, and that effects his accuracy. And then couple that with his receivers having no real separation, and in order for a pass to be completed it has to be PINPOINT and away from the defender where only the receiver can get it, and that kind of pinpoint accuracy is just not possible when you can't set your feet and throw as a result of the o line giving you no confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    The comments on this board are much more entertaining than this pathetic game. These are the days I wish I didn't love football and the Ravens so much.
    ditto!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!