Page 51 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4950515253 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Texans 10/21

Everyone laughed at the dude who said "Do the Ravens play their 5th preseason game today..."

I bet you'd all wish they did... We lost Kelechi for the year, Haloti went down again, Suggs looked good but I want him off the field, we're getting our asses handed to us by a REALLY pissed off Houston team that got embarassed last week.

Blog Entries

Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Texans 10/21

Quote Originally Posted by Americanmade2012 View Post
    If fans do not like what they have/see then go jump cheer on another team just my opinion but compared to the quarterbacks we have had FLACCO is one of the best
    No doubt about that. Still he shouldn't be above criticism. Some fans act like this man walks on water.

I don't disagree we shouldn't be losing but the officiating is keeping and allowing drives that should have been stopped. This is a 2 score down game not 4.

I am still trying figure out the penalty on Suggs? As for the penalty in the endzone wasn't that Williams they called?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kronusthebonus View Post
    Everyone laughed at the dude who said "Do the Ravens play their 5th preseason game today..."

I bet you'd all wish they did... We lost Kelechi for the year, Haloti went down again, Suggs looked good but I want him off the field, we're getting our asses handed to us by a REALLY pissed off Houston team that got embarassed last week.
    Where did you hear that?

Let's just try and win this second half.
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    This is a MAJOR problem.

Ravens have been really bad on the road this year.
    Yea.... and what are coaches doing to combat that stat?? Is just deplorable!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Yea for real. Joe has his bad games...no doubt. This being one of the worst, but ALL qb's have bad games.

You chuckle heads want to claim Flacco is like Sanchez or Boller.

That IS dumb.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Listen up.

Don't lump me in with what you supposedly think others claim Flacco is.

Chucklehead?

Because I think Flacco is inconsistent?

Gimme a break and take your name calling BS elsewhere.

PP

Quote Originally Posted by Americanmade2012 View Post
    If fans do not like what they have/see then go jump cheer on another team just my opinion but compared to the quarterbacks we have had FLACCO is one of the best
    that's true, but really isnt saying much...

Flacco , the franchise QB, has 7 completions and 2 interceptions in the 1st half. The offense is 0-6 for 3rd downs, and can't complete a pass to save their asses. The offense went dead after that first offensive series when they ran the ball against the Houston defense successfully. So much for Flacco assuming that leadership role left by Ray Lewis. RGIII is playing better on the road against the Giants, and he is a damn rookie.
    “Not bad for a running back.”

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    They are trying...I don't know why people are saying they look like they aren't giving effort or are trying.

The Texans may be one of the 2 best teams in football and have as much deep talent as anybody in the league...in fact, I don't think it's close.

We on the other hand have a ton of injuries and had talent deficiencies from the start anyway if you really thought about it.

The other team gets paid too and it looks to me that we are just getting beat by the better team.

Doesn't mean we can't beat them in the future, but when you make mistakes against a better team, this is what happens.
    Wow...a logical post? How dare you...

That said, it really doesnt loom like this team is really into it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Was last year our year? We had some defense and offense (in spite of Cam.) This season, no defense and offense is non-existent on the road. AFC has been down so far this season, but that may change.
    Al

12. Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Texans 10/21

I actually think the D has done a good job. They've been completely worn out. The offense just sucks today. Ray started running very well and then they got away from that. They don't utilize the middle of the field and the deep ball just isn't there. Frustrating, but we'll go into the bye week at 5-2 and I think if we see these guys again, it can be different. The safety really changed the momentum of the game, and fast.