Page 40 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3839404142 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj34 View Post
    C'mon Callahan. I know the OL is playing bad but Joe is a disaster right now. There have been NUMEROUS times where he wasn't even pressured and isn't setting his feet so the thrown ball is not even in the same zip code as the receiver. You can say what you want about him not having confidence because he's going to get hit but if he can't set his feet and make a simple 5 yd throw to a wide open receiver that's on him.
    Lack of confidence in your o line, which is deserved right now, will do that too QB. Setting your feet and waiting in the pocket for receivers to get open, that relies directly on having faith in your o line to protect you, and Flacco doesn't have that right now and you can't blame him for not trusting those guys.

Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Texans 10/21

Quote Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
    Why have we somehow again forgotten about Ray Rice? Where are the screens, draws, etc? I hate Cam Cameron.

We're down 23, running the ball is not an option anymore

Quote Originally Posted by dscola31 View Post
    Reading these last few pages remind me why I don't read the game threads. Front office sucks, No talent on the team, comparing Flacco to Sanchez.

There is only one reason our offense looks like this and it ain't Joe or the receivers. We're running a 2 wr route on 3-10 and wonder why the receivers are covered. It's the same conservative playcalling on the road we see year in and year out. Have we gone deep? Have we run a screen against the blitz? Have we run any draws?
    I agree 100%.

Even if we lose we're still 4-2 and in first place in the AFCN. Someone pointed out the last few blowouts we've suffered and we've always come back strong.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

3rd Batted pass today.

Americanmade2012 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Here's a refreshing idea. Everyone who has decided the game is over... Fuck right off.

If the game is over, then you don't need to keep watching and commenting. Watching Baltimore fans turn on this team on a bad day that most of us expected to be a loss is pathetic.

Legit criticisms are one thing, but some of you are absolutely cumming in your pants at the chance to bash this team. That's not good fandom. It's pathetic.

Agreed! I will never say a negative thing about my team just cant do it. Wont do it

I honestly thought this would be a close game...I couldn't be anymore wrong. This is a pathetic showing and a total embarrassment. We started with momentum and then went into coma mode. This team was very unprepared and deserves to lose. Hats off to the Texans, they are playing outstanding. At least we'll lose to a good team...I mean at least we'll get butchered by a good team :grbac:

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    The first bits of terrible in this game for this offense were not Flacco's fault, but now you can clearly see he is nervous and lost confidence. He doesn't trust his o line anymore. He has no faith in his teammates. He truly believes he is going to be leveled at any time in the next millisecond, from the moment he gets the snap until the end of the play and his receivers aren't getting any separation either, and you combine all that with his defense giving up a TD every single drive, and he has no confidence in his offense, or his defense, he has to be thinking about trying to do too much but while not having confidence, it is a dangerous, nasty combination, and he hasn't been making even the scant few throws he could have made as a result. He lack of confidence in his teammates has shattered him. Just destroyed him. He is useless out there in this environment right now. His team has to step it up if he has any chance of being successful at all. When he has NO protection, his receivers have NO separation, and his defense lets the other team score at will, it spells disaster for Joe Flacco.
    Lol....even when he fucks up...it's somebody's else fault. Very clever of you to lay the groundwork for the apologist.

Blog Entries

Nope. Just not our day.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I agree 100%.

Even if we lose we're still 4-2 and in first place in the AFCN. Someone pointed out the last few blowouts we've suffered and we've always come back strong.
    5-2 actually

Blog Entries

And we won't even get the fucking field goal. Thanks a lot Joe.

goddam. we can't get a single fucking break. its just gonna be one of those days

Another INT.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA