Page 39 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3738394041 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dscola31 View Post
    Reading these last few pages remind me why I don't read the game threads. Front office sucks, No talent on the team, comparing Flacco to Sanchez.

There is only one reason our offense looks like this and it ain't Joe or the receivers. We're running a 2 wr route on 3-10 and wonder why the receivers are covered. It's the same conservative playcalling on the road we see year in and year out. Have we gone deep? Have we run a screen against the blitz? Have we run any draws?
    This is certainly something to be concerned with.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Texans 10/21

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt CouchPotato View Post
    ray rice 6 carries...he should have more than that after the first 2 offensive possessions of any game, especially road games.....PERIOD
    really even though were down 3 scores?

Americanmade2012 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Keep telling yourself that.
    So he/she is suppose to be negative about his team? I refuse to be negative and let everyone here get me down I am confident until all zeros hit the clock but that is me.

at least Jacoby came to play today

Here's a refreshing idea. Everyone who has decided the game is over... Fuck right off.

If the game is over, then you don't need to keep watching and commenting. Watching Baltimore fans turn on this team on a bad day that most of us expected to be a loss is pathetic.

Legit criticisms are one thing, but some of you are absolutely cumming in your pants at the chance to bash this team. That's not good fandom. It's pathetic.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    I really want to believe they can come back in the second half. But I just can't see it. This is why no one nationally buys Flacco, because when things aren't going his way he goes into his shell. He doesn't have the excuse of not being able to change plays now. But the receivers still aren't getting open enough and there's too much pressure on his back.

D is just getting killed with all this time on the field.
    He doesn't have the receivers to blame either. He's overthrowing everyone. Some of these passes are not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Let's hope the Texans soften up their coverage a little in the 2nd half now that they have a big lead. But I seriously doubt Cam takes full advantage of that, his in game adjustments is suspect. You can forget about getting the running game going, we'll have to throw our way back into the game. Defense started out well but the usual weaknesses are rearing their ugly heads again.
    Yout have to run the ball.. Get defense rest and keep Houston off the field on Offense. CAM is an Idiot...

It's just a disaster from start to finish. The only one with any real credit is Suggs and Tucker's got his job done. Ellerbe's been alright.

It's just how the Ravens respond to it. In the 2nd half or after the bye. At least go and make it respectable.

And by the way, this game still ain't over in the least!

Blog Entries

Jones is ballin' in the return game. Now the receivers need to get open and the o-line needs to block. Flacco needs to get his head out of his rear fundament and put the ball on the money.

Joe is calling the plays.... hmmmmm

Blog Entries

Get in rhythm, Joe! Get in rhythm!