Page 46 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4445464748 ... LastLast

Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Texans 10/21

And now Ngata aggravated his knee.

Sit him now.

PP

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavingMad View Post
    I think there is enough evidence to say the word 'Inconsistent" describes his career so far. Not a stretch to say there is little to think it will change.
    After 5 years what you see is what you get.

and now Ngata has probably re-injured his knee.

Just forfeit this shit and go into the bye.

Just sit everyone down and prevent injury in second half.

Oh just come on score the damn TD already!

Why is every pass to Flacco's right? We had two receivers on the left side of the field, he didn't even look that way.

To those wondering about that funky facemask call on the punt, it was called on Pitta, thus the 15 yards was against us (from the 27 to the 42).

The playcalling when we were backed up in the end zone was HORRIBLE. Ray breaks off 6 yards and then we attempt two passes?! WTF man.

That put Joe into deer eyes mode, and the rest of the game speaks for itself. We knew going in we were going to have to score a lot of points. A 51 yard field goal on the opening drive ain't going to cut it.

man they gonna williams for that, yet the fucking lineman can drag guys down by their jersey, fucking recockulous.....

maybe Harbaugh will make adjustment during the off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    Seriously dude, unless this team gets either divine intervention or the Texans start making some major mistakes that we capitalize on, we aren't winning this game. We just weren't prepared to play this Texas team today. The writing is on the wall. I can live with a 5-2 record going into the bye week...the sky is not falling.
    One, you're responding 2 scores since I posted, and more importantly, there is a difference between measured and reasonable responses like yours and the people I was addressing.

If you're not taking obvious joy in this loss like some of our resident trolls, then that message didn't apply to you.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

Elite QBs don't look like this, no matter the competition. When has Tom Brady or Peyton Manning or Rodgers or whoever looked this lost in a game? I know they've had their multiple INT games and whatnot but it's not even the INTs that bother me, it's how lost he looks.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post

Yup the first one came from the left and the 2nd came from the right after Oher moved over.. Just saying
    The first was a pass to the right and the 2nd was a pass to the right/middle...maybe you need to re-learn right and left?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Suggs is the lone positive from this game
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"