Page 91 of 95 FirstFirst ... 8990919293 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,092 of 1130

Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Texans 10/21

Many are fooling themselves with the excuses. Rest is nice, don't get me wrong. Rest won't fix Williams (both), Cody, Kruger etc. Talent, football IQ and lack of speed on D are the major problems not rest.

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    Currently at -30 point differential, this would be the third worst game we ever had. We had a -31 in 2007 and a -37 in 1997.
    Both to Pittsburgh in our two of our worst seasons in Ravens' history. Hardly makes you optimistic.

seriously- why are we risking injury with no possibility of winning at this point- it's just dumb... especially when they know we have to pass on every play. basically they're just padding joe's stats.

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    This was just sucky. I honestly feel like this was our 2007 moment and it may be downhill from here. We are very banged up and can't do shit on the road. It is time for every player and coach to responsibility and accountability for what is going on. We ARE NOT a good team. We have outlasted a few shitty teams but we have 0% chance to beat any good team on the road. We have a chance at home against good teams because our offense can actually move the ball and our crowd is great.

This Bye Week couldn't have come at a better time and they better make use of it. There needs to be change. There is something very wrong with our offensive scheme because it does not travel. It is proven. I don't want to hear "execution" any more. It is time to change something for these players because they have proven time and time again that they CANNOT execute on the road. It is the coaches job to make things easier for players if they cannot execute what you have given to them.

We will not make the playoffs if something isn't fixed in the next week.

Suggs, you are awesome. You played your ass off and you are our only hope on defense. Now that the defense has seen what level you are playing at maybe they will follow suit.
    Thats why we have the bye. There will be changes and tweaks. I agree Flacco needs to play better on the road. But its not just him. Rice needs to get more touches. Look at the Philly game, same story here not enought touches for rice mainly in the 1st half and more specific the 2nd quarter.

This IS a good team that played a bad game and actually looks like they are getting things together. Run D looked good till that last drive when the team looked like they gave up.

I kind of expected this from the D (good play but will give up some long passes) and a offense that will struggle if they did not run.

Blog Entries

Even now, Flacco under consistent pressure making short throws and playing against a D resting some starters.

Why can we suddenly complete passes? I'm so confused.

Take Flacco and Rice and Suggs out. Let them live to fight another day. This one is a laugher (not for us); no need to risk anymore injuries.

shit pass---flacco on drugs

Blog Entries

There has to be someone on the bench better than Cary Williams, every target is a reception.
    This team needed their asses kicked like this, because this undisciplined play is going to catch up. I've never seen this team miss so many tackles. Give up 3rd and long plays. The players are not playing good technique, but after so much you have to look at the play calling on both sides of the ball. Cam is still horrible in my opinion (calling a shotgun pass on the 5 after just giving up a strip sack that luckily Birk fell on is just flat out ignorant. You can't lay down, but you can't make stupid play calls like that.
    The O in the no huddle has no rythym.
    I live out of town and they just changed the game from the BAL vs HOU to TEN vs BUF, embarrassing as a fan to get your game switched with 12 minutes left in the game. Not sure the bye week fixes the issues we have. Only thing good is that Suggs is back and will only get more practice time and in better shape. I have nothing to look forward too in the next 2 weeks.
    The D play calling is just flat out Mattison. Atleast with Mattison they still weren't this bad. Only because they had a better DL and we did not lose many FA's that year.

I feel like this offense since about week 4 has been completely incapable of competing the deep ball. What the hell happened?

remember that colts loss in 2008......

That was bad and we rebounded and Joe was no where near the good player he is now nor did we have WRs.

TEAMS HAVE SHIT GAMES. LOOK AT HOUSTON LAST WEEK

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    Why can we suddenly complete passes? I'm so confused.
    I hate myself. As soon as I said it we can't any longer.