Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    iggyman555 Guest

Ravens Inactives vs Texans

Bmore Ravens Fan Page
    Ravens inactives: CB Jackson, TE Bajema, OL Reid, OL Harewood, NT Kemoeatu, WR Thompson, RB Rainey.

surprised about Harewood and Kemoeatu

Blog Entries

Re: Ravens Inactives vs Texans

Harewood basically was benched, but had a head injury this week I think. Kemo was added to injury list this week, was Questionable.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

3. Re: Ravens Inactives vs Texans

Kemo's knee was the issue. Tyson and Hall are both active, looking forward to seeing what those guys have. The run defense HAS to be better today. It's also going to be intriguing to see how Ellerbe and McClain hold up in the middle.

Kemo inactive with Ngata dinged up is a good sign for Ngata's status, and that means Bynes is active. This could be an interesting development.

Blog Entries

Probably a blessing in disguise that Kemo is inactive, he really hasn't been getting it done. Time for Cody to step up, or maybe Bryan Hall can finally have his chance.

6. Re: Ravens Inactives vs Texans

Josh Bynes will be pretty interesting to watch too. Think he gets any reps at ILB? I'd think he'd be delegated to ST's work only, but who knows!

Blog Entries

yeah i sure hope this new look D plays lights out. This team could be scary

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

iggyman555 Guest

whats the O line depth mckinnie geno and who else?

Fascinating...

1. Tyson and Hall are BOTH active
    2. Harewood inactive said to be migranes last week, but I don't think he'd make the top 7 linemen when a tackle and C/G backup are needed.
    3. Kemo inactive may be coincident with an injury, but he's played very poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime in the Coconut View Post
    Kemo's knee was the issue. Tyson and Hall are both active, looking forward to seeing what those guys have. The run defense HAS to be better today. It's also going to be intriguing to see how Ellerbe and McClain hold up in the middle.
    Those two players I am really interested to see out there. I remember Tyson getting to the QB pretty often in the preseason and Hall, for him I feel this has been a while in the making.

There's going to be a lot to keep an eye on defensively, I have a feeling they are going to play better than expected.

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    Bmore Ravens Fan Page
    Ravens inactives: CB Jackson, TE Bajema, OL Reid, OL Harewood, NT Kemoeatu, WR Thompson, RB Rainey.

surprised about Harewood and Kemoeatu
    Not surprised by Kemo. Very Surprised by Asa Jackson