Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
  1. Re: Suggs activated, Kindle cut.

Kemo's out so Tyson and Hall are both active too. Really looking forward to seeing both guys play today.

Pretty amazing that Suggs is going to suit up. It'll be weird to actually see him on the field this early!

Blog Entries

Re: Suggs activated, Kindle cut.

this D is going to look different today, that's for sure. Hope it makes a difference

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Curious to see how these other guys look on the d-line.

Well, Sizzle's active - so that quashes any smokescreen. Hope he holds up. He's not playing as a starter, though.

iggyman555 Guest

WOW NFL Network reports Ravens knew months in advance this was the week Suggs was coming back, secret well guarded WOW
    Last edited by iggyman555; 10-21-2012 at 12:16 PM.

Blog Entries

Whatever this new treatment is that got Sizzle back so soon, I just hope it's not illegal, immoral, or entailing the sacrifice of any animal larger than a field mouse. You know Greedell would be all over that like Sizzle on a QB...

Blog Entries

I will never again in my life listen to what John Harbaugh says publicly regarding what he thinks of the team and player or what they are going to be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I will never again in my life listen to what John Harbaugh says publicly regarding what he thinks of the team and player or what they are going to be doing.
    LOL

Quite frankly, I think most who follow the NFL take everything said and not said by any NFL organization with a grain of salt.
    In no way, shape or form are any of these guys going to reveal any information regarding anything that they don't have to.
    It's part of the gamesmanship of the NFL....never show any cards you don't have to.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    LOL

Quite frankly, I think most who follow the NFL take everything said and not said by any NFL organization with a grain of salt.
    In no way, shape or form are any of these guys going to reveal any information regarding anything that they don't have to.
    It's part of the gamesmanship of the NFL....never show any cards you don't have to.
    If anything he deserves credit for the way he keep things secret, he does it way better than mot of the coaches in the league who like to throw their players under the bus unfairly at times.

Blog Entries

If anything he deserves credit for the way he keep things secret, he does it way better than mot of the coaches in the league who like to throw their players under the bus unfairly at times.
    I think Harbaugh handles the media very well. He doesn't give the cold shoulder like Belichick, but he doesn't give out any info either.

Blog Entries

You know what I love. I think Harbaugh is coaching the players to be vague about injuries. Remember Suggs came out and said I'll be back by November, than he back tracked and said I don't know when I'll be back. Everybody thought he was backing off because the media prognosis for him was December. I bet Harbaugh got in his ear.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    You know what I love. I think Harbaugh is coaching the players to be vague about injuries. Remember Suggs came out and said I'll be back by November, than he back tracked and said I don't know when I'll be back. Everybody thought he was backing off because the media prognosis for him was December. I bet Harbaugh got in his ear.
    Probably - even Reed this week diluted some of his statements on the shoulder injury. All part of the game.