Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Heroes & Goats (Defensive M.A.S.H. Unit Edition)

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Also, when did TROY SMITH start playing for this team????

Did you mean Torrey?
    Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    My goat is the OP who included Troy Smith on his list:)
    Let's be thankful that at that time of the morning I didn't mistake pslholder96 for beloved Yankees fan, Jeffrey Maier...

pslholder96?

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    1) Brendon Ayanbadejo- Less political talk on Twitter. MORE competent play on special teams, bro. :grbac::bag:

BWAHAHAAAAA! Well played sir!
    I seriously considered unfollowing him Sunday Night, but I knew it was my annoyance and the beer talking so I slept on it and he survived to Tweet another day on my timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    Couldn't agree more with your Goats of the week! The Defense, which seems to have lost its 'manhood'; BA, who is more concerned with political issues than with his performance on special teams; Coach Harbs whose team needs a mega kick in the derrier for their total lack of discipline; and for Cary, woops I played off him too much, Williams. Well done, R52
    Believe it or not, I am optimistic that many of our problems on both sides of the ball will be fixed or lessened to a degree that we'll still be in position to celebrate Festivus Maximus.

Oh yeah... Buh-Byeeee Sergio Kindle! Don't drink and drive on your way back to Texas. :grbac:

4. Re: Heroes & Goats (Defensive M.A.S.H. Unit Edition)

This made me laugh lol. I can smell the alcohol in this thread.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    ho hum, just another Ravens winning with the offense carrying the defense. isn't that's how we've always done it?

I've lost track of how many returns I've seen called back for holding ('on the return team') and when JJ ran that in I rolled my eyes and waited for the call :grbac: ...never came! big play.
    Same here. Please no flag! Was the first thing out of my mouth when he got free.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    Believe it or not, I am optimistic that many of our problems on both sides of the ball will be fixed or lessened to a degree that we'll still be in position to celebrate Festivus Maximus.
    I certainly hope you are right on this one; but until such time as our collective D is able to tighten up their jockstrap, I don't see our O as having strong enough shoulders to carry us to the promised land!! "53 Mighty Men" just doesn't cut it with this team until the D proves otherwise!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Anthony Allen threw one hell of a block that sealed off the key defender and allowed Jacoby to turn on the jets and take it to the house. Reminded me of Jermaine Lewis the way he burst through that seam and had smoke coming from his cleats.
    I'm gonna start looking for #35 on ST. Taking over the Bennie Thompson Chair in Advanced Special Teams Studies after BA seems a plausible career path for him.

BS

I seriously considered unfollowing him Sunday Night, but I knew it was my annoyance and the beer talking so I slept on it and he survived to Tweet another day on my timeline.
    Sadly, I had same thoughts sober!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!