Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Steelers Vs. Bengals: Who do you root for?

It's early... but never too early to start thinking about rankings, wildcard spots, and even tie breakers.

Steelers are 2-3 and Bengals are 3-3. Normally I would root for the Bengals to bury the Steelers at 2-4... But maybe both teams at 3-3 is better than a 4-3 Bengals team in the division.... Although, we already have 1 win against Cinci. If we beat the Texans earlier in the day... this game means less.

Re: Steelers Vs. Bengals: Who do you root for?

This is an easy one. Steelers.

Blog Entries

If the Ravens are going to go 8-8 what does it matter?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

A tie.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    This is an easy one. Steelers.
    3-3 is not a terrible record and a team like the Steelers (Past Steelers teams) could easily recover from that and take the division.

But, I guess you could argue that this years Steelers team is not good enough to bounce back... and at 3-3, will finish at .500. And, the Bengals are actually the more complete and dangerous team, so a loss sets them back a little bit. But man... I'd be so much more comfortable with the Steelers out of the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    If the Ravens are going to go 8-8 what does it matter?
    True... true. But just because I predicted that, doesn't mean I don't want the Ravens to win. And I realize it was an extreme prediction. I'm smart enough to know that if I was putting money on it, 10-6 or 9-7 would have been much more believable. But man, it's not hard to watch the past couple weeks games and wonder how that team is going to win another game.

Now, lets keep on track. This is NOT the 8-8 thread and has nothing to do with it.

I guess I would like to see the Steelers win in a close, hard hitting game. The harder the hitting the better.

Blog Entries

We already beat the Bengals so I'd root for them in this one.

I would still rather see the Steelers buried, than ever root for them. I think they'll have a better chance of turning it on late in the year than the Bengals ever will- Plus the Bengals always choke in the playoffs (the few times that they've been there in the last decade). Not to mention it just makes for a much nicer season to be able to shove it in the face of all the area Steeler fans (Bengals fans are non-existant outside of Cinci). And there's the whole Red Eye's Dock bar becoming a Steeler bar- that just rubbed me the wrong way this year- I want nothing but bad for them- actually, it would be best if they finished 8-8 so that they don't get a high draft pick as well.

And that's what I want ideally- both the Steelers and Bengals to finish 8-8 (each taking one game from the other).

I will NEVER EVER EVER root for the Steelers. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    :word

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post

:word

It is physically impossible to "root for" the stillers, and oh so easy to root against them, therefor I will be rooting against the stillers, no need to "root for" either. Doesn't matter what the standings( well, there are a few scenarios but let's not go there), the next best thing to a Ravens win is a stillers loss:ww: