Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Bernard Pollard: 1) Don't blame Pees; We haven't been executing. 2) Things are going to change on D.

I would hope the D is embarassed over their performance (last TWO weeks) and ready to re-assert themselves.
    anyone think they were overlooking the cowgirls and thinking about Houston? they say NFL players don't do that but I can't help but think that might be a factor.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

2. Re: Bernard Pollard: 1) Don't blame Pees; We haven't been executing. 2) Things are going to change on D.

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    I would hope the D is embarassed over their performance (last TWO weeks) and ready to re-assert themselves.
    Too bad we won both of those games, eh?

Re: Bernard Pollard: 1) Don't blame Pees; We haven't been executing. 2) Things are going to change on D.

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    Too bad we won both of those games, eh?
    Doesn't change the fact that the D should be embarrassed. Hopefully, the Ravens, like any good team, doesn't reside to the fact that they won so nothing has to be improved upon. Our offense is inconsistent, so repeat performances like those games by our defense are eventually going to cost us games.