Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Ed Reed has a Labrum Tear (Merged)

Sports With Coleman ‏@sportswcoleman
    BREAKING: So the #Ravens Ed Reed jus tells @1057TheFan he has a " Labrum tear" in shoulder, " is it affecting my game ?,maybe"
    He's playing through it, man Ed has been dealing with a lot these past few years. So here
    comes the panic police in 3..2..1...

Re: Breaking News: Ed Reed has a Labrum Tear

I know a slew of folks who tore their labrum and had no idea they did until much later.

I am not concerned. Yet.

Blog Entries

We will lose the rest of our games now, (waiting for the funny reactions lol).

When he goes on IR I'll worry.

Ed wants to make sure everyone knows why he can't tackle these days. :(

we really need to reload the defense next offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    We will lose the rest of our games now, (waiting for the funny reactions lol).
    We won't just lose but lose badly, you have to sell it better leach LOL. I guess I better start working on my honey do list for Sundays LOL, maybe I can get my 4 month old daughter to do a baby version of the Ray Lewis dance in honor of Ray LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    Always on point you are.

Just more Ed..."being Ed". It could be a "microscopic tear" for all we know, if it even exists.

Nothing to see here folks....moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    Sadly this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    We won't just lose but lose badly, you have to sell it better leach LOL. I guess I better start working on my honey do list for Sundays LOL, maybe I can get my 4 month old daughter to do a baby version of the Ray Lewis dance in honor of Ray LOL.
    Yeah, I didn't really sell it all that well there tbh haha, it looked a little too obvious.

Ed Reed has been complaining of labrum problems for several years now, in addition to the nerve impingement and the problematic hip (for which he had surgery in 09).

I'm of the opinion that we don't know half of what goes on with the "actual" injury situation for most NFL teams. They're all using gamesmanship and deceit, and sometimes they even get busted for it (the Bills are currently being investigated for Mario Williams' wrist injury, which he was complaining about but wasn't on the injury report since week 1.)

Filmstudy speculated in his most recent column that Yanda may be hurt. Joe Flacco had that deep thigh bruise the latter half of 09 that would have put most of the supposed "tough guys" of the NFL on the sidelines (never on the injury report.)

So yeah, I have no doubt Ed could be hurt, but from the business side he shouldn't be talking about it off the record.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Yeah, I didn't really sell it all that well there tbh haha, it looked a little too obvious.
    It's cool, here are some overdramatic examples of how you could sell it better:

"This team is gonna get it's ass kicked the rest of the season, I don't even know why I root for this sorry ass team, oh that's right because my favorite color is purple"

"The other team looks better than us so we will lose based on that"

"Flacco has a hangnail so we'll lose every game left on our schedule by at least 30"

"We should have drafted Dez Bryant then we would be undefeated all the way through" mocking Brian from
    Owings Mills on 105.7 the fan

LOL