Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Blog Entries

Re: Breaking News: Ed Reed has a Labrum Tear

and he alerted the league so now they're investigating why he hasn't been on the injury report.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-injury-report
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Jimmy certainly isn't living up to his draft pick either.
    I mean, he's not Patrick Peterson, I'll give you that. But I think he's been pretty solid in coverage. He's got a problem with penalties, but otherwise I think most fans and coaches would be satisfied with his play.

We really need to go high on a MLB and FS next year, trade up and use some of those lower round draft picks to get there if needed.
    I agree on this. I know it's not our strategy, but I'd love to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    and he alerted the league so now they're investigating why he hasn't been on the injury report.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-injury-report
    Yeah, I just saw this. I believe they are making a mountain out of a molehill but Ed should have just kept his mouth shut on this one if he's been able to play through it for a few weeks now. What was the point of talking about it? Now other teams will know to target his shoulder and the NFL has to look like they actually care and investigate why he was missing from the injury report.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitty Hutton View Post
    LOL
    where you DrUnk then as well?
    Not really. Found out the hard way that going out on icy stairs, in bare feet, wasn't a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    I mean, he's not Patrick Peterson, I'll give you that. But I think he's been pretty solid in coverage. He's got a problem with penalties, but otherwise I think most fans and coaches would be satisfied with his play.
    I agree, PP is not a top 5 CB yet he is more of a playmaker when he has the ball in his hands on punts and INTs but is beaten often.

Jimmy was taken in the late 20s and is showing the signs and production you would expect. He is starting to look for the ball which he did not do in the pre season and is more psysical and better in coverage. his only issue is penalties